A Few New Scenario's

Hi all, its been a while... in fact so long that I had to create a new account for the Forums... Anywho I started revamping some of my old work so it will play better in Game Engine 4.x and also I am back to creating some new scenarios (some fictional, some semi-historical)... Also redid my Combat Mission Site (haven't touched it in 7 years)... Since I lost touch with all the people that use to playtest for me I ask if you have feedback; Good, Bad, and/or Ugly that you submit that via the Feedback button in the site's menu... I have done extensive testing on the vs. AI battles but, the Head to Heads I have not been able to test... Well I am active again, who knows for how long but I do have a lot of time on my hands and a lot of scenarios/campaigns on the production schedule...  You can check every thing out at Fredrockers Combat Mission Site ... Enjoy

Edited by Fredrock

48 minutes ago, Fredrock said:

I have done extensive testing on the vs. AI battles

That is greatly appreciated.  Most of us play vs the AI.  Liked your site as well.  No fuss or complexity, easy to understand and acquire the scenarios.  I find the "other site" very "pretty, but unnecessarily complex and difficult to locate or even figure out what are the latest scenarios or campaigns for d/l.

Edited by Erwin

19 hours ago, Fredrock said:

Hi all, its been a while

Great to see you back, and thanks for the new work.  I wasn't here the first time, but I have some of your work already.  I'll grab the rest now (only WW2 though for me).

19 hours ago, Erwin said:

Most of us play vs the AI.

But not everybody, there are quite a few playing H2H as well.

22 hours ago, Fredrock said:

Hi all, its been a while... in fact so long that I had to create a new account for the Forums... Anywho I started revamping some of my old work so it will play better in Game Engine 4.x and also I am back to creating some new scenarios (some fictional, some semi-historical)... Also redid my Combat Mission Site (haven't touched it in 7 years)... Since I lost touch with all the people that use to playtest for me I ask if you have feedback; Good, Bad, and/or Ugly that you submit that via the Feedback button in the site's menu... I have done extensive testing on the vs. AI battles but, the Head to Heads I have not been able to test... Well I am active again, who knows for how long but I do have a lot of time on my hands and a lot of scenarios/campaigns on the production schedule...  You can check every thing out at Fredrockers Combat Mission Site ... Enjoy

Hey welcome back buddy, good to see you back in action! 👍

16 hours ago, thilio said:

Thank you very much for these new scenarios.
Do we need Downfall because they don’t appear in my CMFB base game ?

Yes, Even though I had some of these maps made a few years back, I have dated  a few the battles in the March 1945 timeframe since I got Downfall... I believe Downfall is needed for any battles with the dates Feb thru May of 45...  I always forget to post that (modules) as I tried to stay up on the latest modules/patches

16 hours ago, Centurian52 said:

The site looks good. One small note: On the Scenarios page Fortress Italy is currently spelled Frotress Italy

Thanx will fix today...