Horsa Glider flavor object

I have dropboxed my new Bénouville building skins and Kohlenklau's mod-tagged Horsa model and skin to Shane to u/l them to the FGM Mods Warehouse. As soon as that is done I will upload my first two OperationTonga scenarios (Operation Coup de Main historical and Operation Coup de Main - What If?) to the Scenario Depot. The scenarios need the building skins and Horsa mod for an authentic look.

Edited by WimO

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 1:33 AM, WimO said:

I have dropboxed my new Bénouville building skins and Kohlenklau's mod-tagged Horsa model and skin to Shane to u/l them to the FGM Mods Warehouse. As soon as that is done I will upload my first two OperationTonga scenarios (Operation Coup de Main historical and Operation Coup de Main - What If?) to the Scenario Depot. The scenarios need the building skins and Horsa mod for an authentic look.

Sounds great, Wim. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 3:03 PM, ZmeuL said:

Victory!

Operation "COUP DE MAIN" is already uploaded on FGM.

I am waiting for the needed mods, like the Glider...

Yes, I was looking for WimO's building skins and the glider favor object, but I cannot find them either…

We just make the mods. Our wives and kids pack then in bubblewrap and carbon-free cardboard boxes. They ship flat rate to the depot at Aberdeen. Then they gotta clear customs and pay VAT. Then they go through an Equity review to ensure under-represented equipment has been given due justice.

Now Bootie is back off vacation to Scapa Flow so they should be posted up on CMMODS very soon this week I would guess.

1 hour ago, ZmeuL said:

It seems they keep them just for them.

Joke or not, I don't appreciate the comment. I have shared my mods with Bootie weeks ago and made multiple requests that he post them. I have also offered in this forum to share my mods via DropBox with anyone who PM's me. As for the negativity, it is not conducive to encouraging me to continue creating for CMBN.

On 8/20/2023 at 3:59 AM, PEB14 said:

Victory!

Operation "COUP DE MAIN" is already uploaded on FGM.

I am waiting for the needed mods, like the Glider...

@PEB14

The mods are all in my shared DropBox folder. I will move them to the folder that you shared with me.

Edited by WimO