How do i destroy concrete bunkers?

NeoOhm

1 hour ago, NeoOhm said:

But can i destroy it with other than that and maybe heavy arty?

You can do it with a 155mm but it is costly. The most efficient way is 'letter dropping'. Read dropping HE through the slit in WW2 with a 75mm worked in FB. Letter dropping was used in Korea a 20pounder Centurion did the trick in RL. Engineers can probably do it but in the game I used it only against wooden bunkers. I think in RT the weapon would be a JS2 or an ISU in either 152mm or 122m. 

Edited by chuckdyke

1 hour ago, NeoOhm said:

Ill try to smoke them and go full speed with a jeep to then drop flamethrower inf on them.

The drill is RISS stands for Recon Isolate Secure and Seize. It goes for every building. Rushing it asks for a lure and trap by the enemy. 

On 8/3/2022 at 10:46 AM, Monty's Mighty Moustache said:

Ahh I recognise that bunker, I'm playing through that campaign (slowly) at the moment. I smoked it up and went around to the left of the trees and hit it from behind with a platoon of Shermans once the resistance ahead at the stream was mopped up. Glad you got rid of it.

MMM

Great job! 

This campaign is really good, i had alot of fun.

Finished it just now.