CM: Cold War review on Sandboxx

dicedtomato

When my pixeltruppen deserted me and started to retreat on their own accord I thought I had lost it all. Sure I had asked a BTR company to charge an entire Abrams battalion task force, but I didn't think that after having suffered 50%+ casualties that theyd turn tail and run! After two full years of conscription those perfidious pixeltruppen pounded pavement and left me to face the commissar, alone! Some of the other commanders even told me that they had deserted the army to join NATO instead. Then I called my local pixelspell caster, Deckard Cain. I talked with him about my situation and using the power of crystals, soothing chants, and a pact with a being whose name is unpronounceable by the human tongue and whose twisted blackened visage is split into uncountable thirsting maws, he brought my pixeltruppen back to me! And all it cost me was 5.99(per minute), some time, and the souls of myself and everyone I've ever known. Did I unleash an unspeakable horror from its immortal prison? Maybe. But it was worth it to win back the hearts of my truppen. Literally! If you want to transform your life too, dial 1(900)NYARLATHOTEP (and dont forget to accept the charges!) 

Edited by BeondTheGrave