Bug: a combat group is hit during its embarkation phase, the vehicle no longer responds to orders:

Have you tried DISMOUNT?  And then next turn embark again.  When the system has several things happen simultaneously it can "hiccup".  Eg:  I recently experimented with disembarking a crew at the same time that a unit embarks.  Normally, passengers will take over the transport.  But, in this specific situation, the passengers all sit in the back and no one commands the vehicle. One has to embark the crew separately.

After all these years playing CM I've never seen this myself or even heard of this happening. It actually looks like the squad is panicked so therefore you gotta wait until they recover from their losses. But just now took a closer look at your pics and see they are Crack and have Ok status, so their good. Yeah as chuck mentioned, try buddy aiding the downed guys. Or dismount and re-crew it. Also maybe try driving away a bit.

Thats a weird one! 🤔

Thank you for your answers.

I think indeed that the engine of the game considers that the team is divided into 2 groups as if I had used the order "split" the team.
The vehicle seems to be waiting for the rest of the group whose icon remains gray, the group's icon indeed has this aspect when the men embark normally.

I have already encountered this problem in CMBN with a immobilized truck because the incoming group had been hit on their way forward by tank fire.
I would bring the group back out of the truck, the truck could then react to orders but when I got the group back into the truck then it no longer responded to orders.
Again, the battle group icon remained gray inside the vehicle.
In the CMSF2 situation I could get the marines out of the vehicle to treat the others and fix this problem. I couldn't test the solution
because I didn't save the tour.

I replayed the turn: this time only one marines were injured, and the others got on board. No problem, the rear hatch closes, the group icon is no longer gray and the vehicle responds to orders.

The problem is that this bug would force me to take unnecessary risks, as the area is under artillery fire (81mm or more), the group was mounted in the AAV-7 for its protection. If the group comes out to treat the victims they will be killed. If I wait for the end of the artillery fire so that they can help their comrade, or simply take control of the vehicle, it is the vehicle itself that risks becoming a target for RPG and other Syrian vehicles. In addition, the rear hatch remaining open, it is possible that the 3 marines inside are no longer sheltered.
In any case, the situation describes a programming bug.
CMSF2 is a roll royce of simulation, this little problem has no right to exist at such a level of excellence