1.02 patch notes

Bufo

55 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

No. The saved games folder for the Steam version is in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Combat Mission Cold War\Game Files\Saved Games

So, it's a little deeper in your system than the Battlefront version. 

Ok have swapped over now, thank you again and keep up the great song writing :P

Battle sight is standard SOP and has been used since WW2. Tankers figured out pretty quickly that at short range, the trajectory of the round is flat and you can just point and shoot without bothering to figure out the range, it saves precious seconds which can mean life or death on a battlefield. 

34 minutes ago, IMHO said:

Nope, this is different. This is Steam app (game) folder. Even games distributed by Steam may opt to use other location for stuff like game saves and many do.

Nope, that folder is located here, @The_MonkeyKing is correct.

Edited by Bufo

19 minutes ago, Bufo said:

Nope, that folder is located here, @The_MonkeyKing is correct.

I meant you get a Steam app folder this way. Steam CMCW use Steam app folder for game saves but many apps not. E.g. ARMA3, Mount and Banner, Paradox use a subfolder in "My documents" for game saves just like BFC CMCW build.

9 minutes ago, IMHO said:

I meant you get a Steam app folder this way. Steam CMCW use Steam app folder for game saves but many apps not. E.g. ARMA3, Mount and Banner, Paradox use a subfolder in "My documents" for game saves just like BFC CMCW build.

But this is not another game. If you have CMCW installed on Steam, you can quickly find the saved games folder like he showed us on the picture. You said that is different. No, it is not.