Looking for a Mod

I know a few years ago that EZ put a mod together to find the German uniforms for CMBN, it had numerous downloads with most of the uniforms including Heer, Luftwaffe, SS and even Kriegsmarine, but now its gone and I wanted to download the files for the FJ and the 1st SS LAH and 12th SS HJ, I have looked almost everywhere for it and no luck. I'm sure it was on Greenasjades, but now its gone, and Bootie doesn't have it either. If anybody has it or know where it is would be great, Thanks Brothers

I know the ones you mean Gary, I can even picture the preview image on CMMODS; I think they were some of the last ones posted on CMMODS III before it stopped accepting new posts.

I"m not at my desktop but I may have them. @Erwin will definitely have them, so perhaps he can help you. If not I shall try to look for them over the weekend.

1 hour ago, Gary R Lukas said:

Sorry JM, Folder is empty. At one time I had all of these mods and scenarios but my last computer had a major malfunction, the motherboard fried out, so I lost everything.

Folder is empty ?? to me is 746mb !!

ok than ask @Erwin I just deleted all folders in my Corner !

or wait for later sorry, I am busy with something else ! 

lGPgZHt.png

5 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

Sorry JM, Folder is empty. At one time I had all of these mods and scenarios but my last computer had a major malfunction, the motherboard fried out, so I lost everything.

1 hour ago, Vacilllator said:

Folder is empty for me too.  Don't think it was some time ago...

Yes, will wait for an update...

@Frenchy56 was making wonderful job with the last download, do you need always the one that I put yesterday in my Corner ?

If yes wait I will do it later, if not let me know !

JM

Coincidentally I think that Frechy has uploaded some of the mods you are looking for @Gary R Lukas and he has the rest by the sounds of it:

I suspect you can PM him for the others you need.

From what he said in his thread it does seem that the originals were posted on CMMODS III as we suspected but were then lost somehow.

I think Erwin must be taking the weekend off ...