Vehicles not responding to movement commands

I am playing as the Soviets in the battle "Killing Time at Kirtof".  It is a PBM H2H battle.  I have 5 vehicles ignoring my vehicle movement commands.  They are all on green grass hexes just dead in water stating they are "spotting".  No arty falling nearby just remaining stopped.  They are still at my rear area of the map and only moved early in the battle and stopped where I wanted them to stop but now they are being told to move forward and they are ignoring my commands.  They are all about equal distance from each other that take up about one half of the map from center....all about 50 yds total from each other.  Any others seeing this happen at times?  Any suggestions?

Is there intervening impassible terrain that they can't get around? They'll refuse commands if they can't cross (let me think) tall wall, cliff, marsh, heavy forest tile, deep marsh, water, heavy rocks. If they're wheeled vehicles there's additional terrain objects they wouldn't like. But that doesn't really sound like the problem you're having. 

Edited by MikeyD

The terrain is wide open grassland.   Some other vehs are rolling past them with no problems.  I know some have long movement plots but some have shorter with the same results just "spotting".  I had an issue in a previous CMCW battle where a veh did the same thing so I backed him up and gave him more of a side route but still in the same terrain and it worked.  I haven't tried that yet in this current battle.  It looks like it may be my next ploy to get them to get moving and join the front lines.

3 hours ago, Bob Willett said:

They just decided to move after sitting and spotting for 3 straight turns.

What move command were you giving them as Hunt may have meant they didn't move if there was enemy activity going on in their LOS

P

Edited by Pete Wenman