Future of JuJu's UI Mod - Project Unification

On 5/15/2022 at 8:00 PM, Ithikial_AU said:

Nope. As per the read me and elsewhere in this thread the interest was only in the WW2 titles. Will be up to someone else to redux all the modern titles. I think there already is a mod or two for the modern era UI. More CMBS and CMSF2 though.

If I were to do a UI mod for CMCW could I use the Jujus mod as a base?  That is use the bits I like.

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2023 at 7:20 PM, Ithikial_AU said:

I've already fixed it. :) Just need to make sure something is workable for the other titles in case those one switch over to a new animation system.

Is there a link to grab the new buttons?

EDIT: My attempt to "fix" the buttons for CMBN seemed to look fine back in April. The same set of my new buttons "fix" also seems to look fine for the new CMFI patch just released.

Edited by kohlenklau

50 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Is there a link to grab the new buttons?

EDIT: My attempt to "fix" the buttons for CMBN seemed to look fine back in April. The same set of my new buttons "fix" also seems to look fine for the new CMFI patch just released.

I have a fix but need to get it to Bootie. Enough bmps to cover the new version of the button and old.

On 9/21/2023 at 8:19 AM, Ithikial_AU said:

I have a fix but need to get it to Bootie. Enough bmps to cover the new version of the button and old.

Bootie has the updated package. Should be on CMMODS sometime soon. Easiest way to update is replace the whole file and click "replace all". Only needed for CMBN and CMFI.

• 2 weeks later...