Heaven & Earth Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Very nice.  Actually, the H&E mod is so much fun I just play regular CMSF2 scenarios with it on.  Looks great.

Oh I love switching it up. So many fun surprises to be had. Paint every scenario sand. Jumbos and jagdtigers in africa ;).

When I had H&E installed (might be still I havent touched SF....) I would do the same thing, play scenarios and come across plenty of wonderful surprises!

Edited by Artkin

A story...

Back in the year 2008, @MarkEzra made a quirky scenario featuring an intrepid reporter looking to take a snapshot.

This year, that scenario has been converted & used as a tense assassination mission set in the villages of Bong-Hai...

Mods are almost pointless without content & scenario creators.

Even if you have only a half-finished scenario or a half-baked idea, send us a PM... get in the game.

Edited by 37mm

26 minutes ago, Falaise said:

a Colwesi ok 

Rwanda less !!! there are currently the lawsuit to know to what extent we have allowed the great catastrophe to happen !!

or then to rewrite history !

There is Tchad and Lebanon too

...a lot of place will come on the forum... 

Yes I listening Macron about this...

The forum is the pen to rewrite story, and this bring us more close to the middle East conflict.

So wait and see...

Edited by JM Stuff