SdKfz 223 Mod?

46 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I see that the redoubtable Aris did one.  Looks like a dirty dark yellow/brown. It's the only SdKfz 223 I could find in CMBN (or CMFI).  There is one for CMRT which is a darker camo.

Hmmm, there is a „Pat-Aris weathered“ mod in the FGM Mod Warehouse, which I haven’t seen before. How could I miss that one? Anyway, I‘ll check it out tomorrow.

I tried it the other day but couldn’t get it to show up. Since the 223 textures from RT and BN  all have the same value (pixel size, bit size, etc.) simply dropping the camo-texture hull into the BN mod folder to override the default hull should have worked. It didn’t. There is no need to rename the textures or the skeletons because they all are named the same between the titles. I putted around trying a few things, but gave up. It is probably something simple that I can’t see, and it’s frustrating.

19 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

I tried it the other day but couldn’t get it to show up. Since the 223 textures from RT and BN  all have the same value (pixel size, bit size, etc.) simply dropping the camo-texture hull into the BN mod folder to override the default hull should have worked. It didn’t. There is no need to rename the textures or the skeletons because they all are named the same between the titles. I putted around trying a few things, but gave up. It is probably something simple that I can’t see, and it’s frustrating.

Just wild guessing: If you take the Pat-Aris mod and replace the content with the corresponding RT files?

Edited by StieliAlpha

5 hours ago, Falaise said:

I sent it to you by email @StieliAlpha

And it works!!!!! THAT easy... Now, that's what I call "drag and drop". Thanks again, I think another "thumbs up" is due!

I´ll post a pic tomorrow or so. At the moment the SdKfz 223 is nicley parked next to a SdKfz 250 in the same colours.

But now I have to hurry for dinner, else there probably is no gaming tomorrow. 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Incidentally, I've just been working on the 222 and 223 for Kohlenklau´s Romania mod.
So it was just a few minutes work to tweak them for CMBN - if you´d like a more weathered version.
They are a quick mod, though, so there are probably some details missing.

cm%20normandy.exe%20Screenshot%202021.04

3 hours ago, umlaut said:

Incidentally, I've just been working on the 222 and 223 for Kohlenklau´s Romania mod.
So it was just a few minutes work to tweak them for CMBN - if you´d like a more weathered version.
They are a quick mod, though, so there are probably some details missing.

cm%20normandy.exe%20Screenshot%202021.04

j'adore !

I'm a taker, Beautiful

@Lucky_Strike, the plague of gardeners !!!
unlike Atilla, where it passes the weeds grow back

@umlaut have the same problem ... and me too !!

Edited by Falaise