German Army Module

Soldat-Hans

For sure the two German armies as a first module makes the most sense. Probably the BFC team hasn't had a need to think that far ahead but a British/Canadian module would be popular and I think Steve has been wanting to do a modern French Army for a long time.  I don't think they wouldn't need a module with the USMC as as I recall no USMC units were slotted for Germany. One brigade of the 2nd Marine Division was to go to Norway and the others to where needed which I suppose could be Germany, but might be somewhere in Greece/Turkey or somewhere to secure Persian Gulf oil.

1 hour ago, kch001 said:

A North German module could include the Brits, Dutch and Danes (in addition to the Bundeswehr)  against Poles and Soviets. At least I think that was how they would have deployed. Quite open terrain but lost of farms, villages with dead ground. 

I m sure he will, well, this is my hope like you...  this new game is the Hammer and was really awaiting, and will have a lot of factions because he will I'm sure have an enormous success !

Edited by 3j2m7