NEW!! British - Canadian - Polish Airborne MOD!

Damian45

Hello everyone,

Finished my British, Canadian and Polish uniforms and equipment mod. I'm very happy how these tuned out, a lot of hours fine tuning

it all and getting it just right.

What's in the mod?

British: Complete Uniforms - With Ranks

Canadian: Complete Uniforms - With Ranks

Polish: Complete Uniforms - With Ranks

All Equipment/Helmets, changed colours ect.

Like always, test them out yourself for a better look than the pictures :)

MORE PICTURES: Click Link below

https://imgur.com/a/3ax6xxx

----------------------------------

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6dujtdp6e3b4x2d/DM's+British+Canadian+Polish+Paratroopers.zip/file

Kind Regards,

Damiano

Combat Mission Battle For Normandy Screenshot 2020.09.11 - 12.27.20.95.pngouphvwG.pngBGRhR7A.png

Edited by Damian45

1 minute ago, IICptMillerII said:

More great work!

Just an FYI, if you use imgur to upload images and then copy the image address from imgur and paste it into the reply box, it will automatically embed the image into your post, without taking up any of the attachment space. 

Thank you very much mate :)

6 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Very nice trio distinctions, perhaps faces and hands are too clean for paratroopers ?

Thank you for these news looks !

Hello

Ive got faces and hands planned, but so many other mods I am working on first. I should get around to it, might be a while.

these and the berets are really nice. thank you for doing them!   one question about the new helmet graphics, what are mdr files and how do i use them?   all my paras are showing with the berets, and i would like to get a mix- if at all possible. 

and if i may offer one small suggestion-  the polish helmet should have  on the front a painted white or yellow version of their  beret badge, but i don't know if the game's mechanics would allow adding that.   again, great work!

cheers,

rob

8 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

these and the berets are really nice. thank you for doing them!   one question about the new helmet graphics, what are mdr files and how do i use them?   all my paras are showing with the berets, and i would like to get a mix- if at all possible. 

and if i may offer one small suggestion-  the polish helmet should have  on the front a painted white or yellow version of their  beret badge, but i don't know if the game's mechanics would allow adding that.   again, great work!

cheers,

rob

Hello and thanks for the reply. The mdr files you don't need to do anything with them, just put the folder in you Z file, trust me I have tried so many possibility to get a mix of berets and helmets, it's unfortunately not gonna happen. yes I do know the Polish had the insignia on the helmet, invested too much time then I wanted to in this mod, and never got around to put the insignia on the helmet. If i end up doing it I'll post a picture here of it.

On 9/11/2020 at 1:11 PM, Damian45 said:

Hello

Ive got faces and hands planned, but so many other mods I am working on first. I should get around to it, might be a while.

Stupid question: There is a „dirty faces“ mod existing, I think Aris did it a long time ago. Would it not be possible to combine it with your uniforms?

3 hours ago, Damian45 said:

Yeah that's possible, should be fine.

For infos Arma have a lot of Camo faces on his website...

I am searching to a camo paint, looking like the screaming eagles 506th airborne, with mohawks camo faces, but dont find anything for now, if somebody have something about, let me know... mixing with a mod similar as (Mos Remove Some German Helmets), this must be possible to do it, but for Usa or CW of course... 

JM