Any news on new game?

As far as new content goes, BFC is currently working on a module for CMRT that brings the Eastern Front to the end of the war, to include the Battle of Berlin. Check out the threads here:

There are some screenshots and info in there to get you excited. Its a massive module with a lot of new content.

As far as a 198X cold war game, it has been number 1 on my wishlist ever since I played the modern CM games. Unfortunately for both of us, if they ever do get around to making a cold war gone hot game, it's a long way off. I'm still holding out hope that we might see something eventually, even if it is a fools hope. 

CptMiller, appreciate the links. Unfortunately, I'm still kinda new to the forums and didn't see that. It's good to see they are still active in development. I know the Coronavirus has shut a lot of places down and on their main page there hadn't been a new post since Nov 30 of last year. 

Xorg_Xalargsky, if they ever did take suggestions for the Cold War, I'd love to see something along these lines:

Base game: NATO (US/British/West Germans) vs Warsaw (Soviet/East Germany)

Module 1: Minor NATO & Friends (Netherlands/French/Canadian/Belgium/South Korea/Australia)

Module 2: Eastern Forces (Czech/Poland/China/North Korea)

Module 3: Middle East (Iraq/Iran/Israel/Afrikan Forces)

And yeah you're right, we can only hope. It would be cool as well if they could do 1 giant WW2 or modern game and just combined everything together.

12 hours ago, StephenKicker said:

CptMiller, appreciate the links. Unfortunately, I'm still kinda new to the forums and didn't see that. It's good to see they are still active in development. I know the Coronavirus has shut a lot of places down and on their main page there hadn't been a new post since Nov 30 of last year. 

The games are made by one or two guys entrenched in a prepper bunker in some undisclosed location. At least that's what I imagine. So yes, the game is in development, but very slowly. Last patch that came out took them more than two years. Welcome to the forum.

1 hour ago, Bulletpoint said:

The games are made by one or two guys entrenched in a prepper bunker in some undisclosed location. At least that's what I imagine. So yes, the game is in development, but very slowly. Last patch that came out took them more than two years. Welcome to the forum.

You forgot to mention one new module, one new game and several patches which work across all game families.

15 hours ago, StephenKicker said:

If you are new then look out for George MC scenarios, he is one of the top dogs in scenario design! 

As for your wish list I doubt any of those will happen but always happy to be wrong. I would love early war WW2 or 80's cold war...

I am just thankful the company has existed and is still running as they are still the top dogs for combat simulations. 

7 hours ago, Holien said:

If you are new then look out for George MC scenarios, he is one of the top dogs in scenario design! 

As for your wish list I doubt any of those will happen but always happy to be wrong. I would love early war WW2 or 80's cold war...

I am just thankful the company has existed and is still running as they are still the top dogs for combat simulations. 

I'll definitely keep an eye out for George then. For the time being I've really only messed around with the quick battles (setting up fictional battles either with myself, against the AI, or hotseat with a friend. And yeah, it's just a wish list. I definitely appreciate all the work they've put into the series and they're quite extraordinary, though like any game you always have your "wish list" of things you hope they add into it. Only thing I would love for them to implement sooner than later would be the option to choose the force point limit in the quick battles. You can choose the options like SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE and it sets the point limits accordingly, but it would be nice to just type in a value. A guy in a different post did let me know you can edit the scenario and basically create whatever size force you want using a bit of a work around, but it would be nice to just flat out set it. 

And thanks for all the insight mates.