Men OK?

wadepm

2 minutes ago, wadepm said:

I was playing the "CMRT Verposten" scenario and was having a terrible time so I did a ceasefire.  The end screen said I had 260 men OK, but I only counted 30 guys on the field.  Where are all these other troops?   

My guess would be reinforcements that had not arrived yet. 

1 hour ago, wadepm said:

I am replaying the scenario and received about 70 guys on minute 10.   Only 160 more to arrive! 

Yep, usually it’s good to read the briefing and be patient. But it can be difficult to restrain yourself. „The force is strong...”

On the other hand, I am playing a scenario right now, where the briefing scared the sh..., eh, frightened me a lot. At the moment, I have an hour to go and the impression, that intel was a little exaggerated. 

Reinforcements that haven't arrived. These reinforcements may be designed never to arrive (reinforcements arrival time fixed at a point after the scenario clock runs out) as the designer wanted to give that particular side a morale boost to avoid auto surrendering. Just a thought though I haven't played that scenario before.