Who will be the first Canadian to recieve CM?

I think there are a few of us in the Toronto area. I hope to get mine maybe wed -thur or Fri next week.

I'm sure we will all be posting when they arrive.

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the atrocious federal mail service here in BC, I will probably be the last person on the PLANET to get the game. Or , maybe my brother will be, as he only lives up the road a bit. I am not even going to start worrying about it until Canada Day at least...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

I cancelled my order in February when it became apparent BTS weren't going to be able to meet the "Winter 99" deadline smile.gif

I re-ordered again a few weeks ago, so I guess I'm last frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh that makes a lot of sense. rolleyes.gif

But my bets are that Rob/1 will get it first. tongue.gif

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-16-2000).]

Why doesn't it make sense, Max? Two months overdue, no sign of a near release, and I have no previous experience with this company to judge their intentions by. I was just being prudent. Besides, how could I have known that it mightn't ship during a week that my credit card happened to be maxed out for some reason? Then I wouldn't have it at all.

Actually, they were very good about it. "Your order has been cancelled per your request. Thank you" or something similar. Most companies wouldn't even throw in the thank you, even if they DID cancel it.

Well, it's here now and I bought it and I'm happy. Even Adolf the Smilie is happy.

/:=)