Survey

Two things...

Firstly, I am thinking that the HitlerJugend division was comprised solely of those born in 1926 because 1926 is the year of the Tiger in Eastern Astrology. The Tiger is the most aggressive and spirited sign in Eastern Astrology.

If I was forming divisions, I would definitely use Tigers given the opportunity. I think Himmler thought this as well.

Their subsequent battle history speaks for itself in terms of ferocity and tenacity (if not intelligence).

My mates think it was just Himmler scraping the bottom of the manpower barrel but I am thinking otherwise... any thoughts?

Secondly, I would like to conduct an Eastern Astrological, Western Astrological and Numerological survey on those who frequent the board and thus are interested in wargaming.

If you also would like to see the results, please post your date of birth in mm dd yy format and I will collate, interpret and post the results. If the response is good enough for a decent sample, I think it could make very interesting reading.

Dallas

------------------

If the war is to be lost, the nation also will perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no need to consider the basis even of a most primitive existence any longer. On the contrary, it is better to destroy even that, and to destroy it ourselves. The nation has proved itself weak, and the future belongs solely to the stronger eastern nation. Besides, those who remain after the battle are of little value; for the good have fallen.

Hitler to Speer, ordering a scorched earth policy within Germany - March 1945

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Just when you think the board has covered every possible subject ...

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you'd like to have your palm read, put your hand up to the monitor and deposit $5 in the floppy slot. wink.gif

Michael

It's very easy and comfortable to make fun of things you don't understand. Ignorant people have been doing it since we could communicate.

I'm not calling anyone here ignorant because I am not sure whether you are making fun of me or having fun with me.

It's much harder to break away from one's known world and explore and evaluate for yourself what others have seen but in the end it is far more satisfying.

Andy A

Yes it will help you win. But you will have to put years of effort into it. Even then you may not have the natural ability to understand it to use it properly. If you do understand it you will soon realise that winning at CM is a pathetic under use for your newfound knowledge.

How can it help you to win? It will help you to know yourself. Your strengths and weaknesses.

If Patton had realised that he was a Rooster in Eastern Astrology he may not have made so many self destructive political gaffes. Roosters are well known to have the tendency to speak before they think.

If Hitler had realised that he was a Taurus Ox Five he may have tempered his vindictive, stubborn and risk loving nature.

If Hitler had understood this stuff he would have recognised Stauffenberg and some of the other resistance members as his natural enemies.

We might be grateful that like most people, he was unable to grasp the significance.

I have most of the well known ww11 general's data from both sides and have studied it in light of surviving information on their performance. I have found no major inconsistencies and some amazing consistencies. Example; put all well known ww11 German officers in a database and select who is least compatible with Hitler... answer is Stauffenberg slightly less compatible than Rommel. Just one of many.

Joe and Michael

Yes, I do understand palmistry and chirology (the study of hands) as well as graphology (handwriting analysis). And why not? They are all viable tools with long histories of success.

Thanks for your replies but I'm thinking the CM world is not ready for me on this level smile.gif

pbem anyone? smile.gif

Dallas

------------------

If the war is to be lost, the nation also will perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no need to consider the basis even of a most primitive existence any longer. On the contrary, it is better to destroy even that, and to destroy it ourselves. The nation has proved itself weak, and the future belongs solely to the stronger eastern nation. Besides, those who remain after the battle are of little value; for the good have fallen.

Hitler to Speer, ordering a scorched earth policy within Germany - March 1945

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dallas:

I'm not calling anyone here ignorant because I am not sure whether you are making fun of me or having fun with me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I think most people here are just having fun with you. Don't take it personnally. If they are making fun of you then they haven't read on Hitler that much.

02/19/72

A lot of people still aren't aware of the extent that Hitler ,Hess , and Himmler used astrology to help them judge what to do. Hitler even had all fortune seers rounded up and killed any that gave readings of a German loss in the war.

Himmler also pushed some of his SS to have sex in Nordic graveyards. It was though that by doing so any children conceived would inherit souls of ancient Nordic warriors.

The swastika has been found on every continent on the planet. It dates back thousands of years and is a symbol of good fortune.

The holocaust has its roots in the occult. It was believed that the German ancestors were a race of giants and that a few mixed with Jews. The result was the bloodline became impure and the race was driven down to mere mortals. By exterminating the Jews it was believed the ancient gods would return cause the bloodline would get cleansed.

I'm not saying I believe ½ of this, but I have read on the subject. There are many good books and videos on Hitler and the Occult. Its pretty interesting.

Anyone know the significance of the day Hitler killed himself on?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Loki:

Originally posted by Dallas:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If they are making fun of you then they haven't read on Hitler that much.

Is this for real!?!?! Are you Loki saying that if we don't belive in astrology we haven't read on Hitler?!

And Hitler sure won WWII with help of astrology, oh, no he didn't! Go figure. I've read about Hitler and his occult fascination, just one more idiotic idea of his. I belive astrology is crap. Where is the evidence? All prediction is double edged and everything can be read into it.

Loki, here's a prediction for you:

tomorrow you'll find a need, and it will be important for you to fulfill this need.

Ok, maybe I'm a bit harsh (sorry), but I can't really understand people who just have this need for something greater then themselfs, somtehing that can guide and protect them. I think they live in a dream world.

Just my 2 øre (cents)....

André

Dallas, first, anyone with a name like Dallas is okay in my book (I've been a Cowboys fan since 1967). Second, welcome to the board and I know you'll enjoy the game as much as we all have. Third, I personally don't believe in astrology but my motto has always been "To each their own." ... well that's one of my mottos, the other is is "The day sure does drag when you get to work on time." My apologies if it seemed like I was making fun OF you. As you mentioned, I was having fun with the vast array of interests and topics that this board has engendered. Good luck with CM.

Joe