Computer Gaming World Poll

I believe their ballot is a bit confusing. I thought I was voting for Combat Missions, but when I got back to my homepage, I realized I might have voted for the game just above it. And we need every vote counted, so they need to recount my vote and count the countable votes so that we can have accurate counts of the counted votes that count. I am counting on them to count my vote in the counting.

I'm casting my vote from overseas (UK). Will my vote be included in the final count?. If not i want the overseas ballot box opened and a recount of all the votes cast to be completed not later than one month after the final count is supposed to be completed. Legal action will be taken if this ain't done.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - CM News, Supplies & Resources

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

Crap. I think I just voted for Pat Buchanon as best game of the year.

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

I propose to do the following:

1) I will go visit the site.

2) I will vote, but select NO games.

3) I will let them determine what my intent was by visiting their site.

Yes, that way, I know that I cannot mess up my ballot, and surely, they know better than I what I intended to vote for.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 12-04-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Seems like all the 1996-2000 titles had a Roman numeral after them... except Combat Mission of course!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's hard evidence of how the Industry thinks these days. Don't take any risks, just cover yer ass with a 'proven' title and crank out as many clones as possible. Innovation isn't important.

It's sad. frown.gif

Charles

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

That's hard evidence of how the Industry thinks these days. Don't take any risks, just cover yer ass with a 'proven' title and crank out as many clones as possible. Innovation isn't important.

It's sad. frown.gif

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww Sheesh!!

Does that mean you'll NEVER do CM II, CM III and CM IV.

Not to mention the licencing of the game engine after Beyond CM LVIX!!

------------------

Here it is with MIME encoding, because you're french...

Chrisl on PBEM