Black Sea done whats next?

badllama

Hi all I have finally completed all the campaigns in Black Sea so thinking what to play next, I'm only part time player meaning I only play Combat Mission Nov- just after Christmas due to other hobbies taking up most on the time (Spring, Summer, Autumn) months.

So I'm thinking of going to the WWII era but what order do I need to play the Combat Mission games in order to follow the time line of WWII. I know all the games are individual but thought it be a nice idea of how to play (and buy them) in the correct order :-)

Is this the correct order?

Battle for Normandy
Fortress Italy
Red Thunder
Final Blitzkrieg

Andy

That is the correct order which Battlefront released the games but if you want to play in WW2 chronological order you need to swap Italy with Normandy. Most of Fortress Italy is set in 1943. 

You will notice a big difference between all these and Black Sea!

1 hour ago, Hilts said:

That is the correct order which Battlefront released the games but if you want to play in WW2 chronological order you need to swap Italy with Normandy. Most of Fortress Italy is set in 1943. 

You will notice a big difference between all these and Black Sea!

As someone who bought CMBS first and CMRT second, I have to emphasise that "big difference". Don't expect the same fast-paced long-ranged fights in the WW2 games.

On 2016-11-13 at 5:31 AM, badllama said:

Hi all I have finally completed all the campaigns in Black Sea so thinking what to play next,

Have you played the user made scenario and campaign too?

Check out: http://www.combatmission.lesliesoftware.com/BlackSea/Scenarios/index.html for the scenarios.  Sort on the links columns to separate the stock scenarios from the users authored. There is a campaign listed as well.

• 3 weeks later...