Mortville and Nuertville

Just a fictional meeting engagement Scenario I whipped up.  Detailed map with some unique features for H2H play.

This H2H Scenario was designed to give both opponets many options and replay ability. Both sides consist of overstrengthed Infantry Companies, some Light Recon units and Armor.

The briefing covers when and what the reinforcements consist of briefly and when abouts they will arrive. Both sides have primarily equal forces in skill and numbers with one exception that the German player has about 3 less tanks. This was playtested to somewhat equal out the firepower. The object of course is to do the most damage by the end of the Scenario time while minimizing your own losses.

The Map is Large and is a H2H battlefield consisting of Bocage, large fields, forested areas, Urban areas, and many roads, paths to manuever from, giving both players room for manuever, ambush, and plotting out strategy from where to defend, or attack from to wreak havoc on the other player.

Version is 3.11 and you will need the Market Garden Module and Vehicle pack.

You can find it here.  http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-battles-for-normandy/mortville-and-nuertville/  @ the Scenario Depot III.

Edited by GhostRider3/3

The Map is Large and is a H2H battlefield consisting of Bocage, large fields, forested areas, Urban areas, and many roads, paths to manuever from, giving both players room for manuever, ambush, and plotting out strategy from where to defend, or attack from to wreak havoc on the other player.

Version is 3.11 and you will need the Market Garden Module and Vehicle pack.

This sounds really interesting.  Looking forward to fighting this one.  Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together.  

Your welcome.. Actually I was not sure I had Vehicle pack toys involved.. I changed some of them because due to balancing.  However I think that anyone can enjoy adding in their own to spice it up.  Could perhaps change it to a night/evening scenario and add flame units.   I wanted to make the map with lots of replay value, so that players in time could add their own units or perameters to enhance the scenario even further.  Thanks again for your comments and enjoy.