Maps Included in game

I'm extremely fond of the quick battle maps included with CMBN. There are over 700! While I realize that no doubt this wasn't the case in the beginning and that modules have added more, I was surprised to see CMRT only have about 70? I wondered if something went amiss with my installation.

If that is indeed all that is included, I wondered if there are any maps or map packs that members made that you folks could recommend from the Repository?

Edited by Bud_B

Next time I'll wear my reading glasses....lol. Getting old sucks. I've got 178 as well. Could have sworn it was 70. Still, I'm up for recommendations to expand the repertoire. :D

The game does come with an editor.  Sorry I couldn't resist. ;)

There may be some maps up on the Repository because the game has been out for a while.

Hey! I got an idea. You can all bring your laptops and come over to my house for a mapmaking "quilting circle"...?

Kind of chilly here today. I'll throw on some nice soup. Then we can get cranking. Nobody leaves til their map is done!

"oh, that's a lovely walled-off little graveyard there Bud...I absolutely adore it...!"

Just installed on mew computer.

Editing maps in the editor.

Creating new maps using pre-mades as templates.

Doing this sober, for reasons unknown.

Just installed on mew computer.

Editing maps in the editor.

Creating new maps using pre-mades as templates.

Doing this sober, for reasons unknown.

I do all my maps sober... I kinda ran out of options awhile back