Vehicle Pack of any use when only playing stock campaign/scenarios

Yes, I just played the scenario "WELLHIT" from the repository. You will get a platoon of Croc's,flails and Infantry FT's. The battle map is one of the finest CM maps I have ever seen! The elevation changes are very challenging.

I was able to get a major victory playing as the Canadians. The battle lasts 2.5 hours'and ends in darkness. I would like to thank the scenario artist/tech, for making it.

All of my Croc's were destroyed except for one,and I was able to destroy 4 bunkers with it. I also destroyed 2 bunkers with I infantry FT's

I played the battle in RT Warrior mode. It took me about 3 days to finish.

I highly reccomend the new vehicle pack..and the WELLHIT scenario.Just watch out for the minefields!

Is the recently released Vehicle Pack for CMBN of any use for a player who's only playing the stock campaigns/scenarios?

The straight answer is: "No."  None of the vehicles or equipment in the Vehicle Pack will appear in any of the stock campaigns/scenarios. 

In order to see/use the stuff from the Vehicle Pack in the game you must either: 1) create Quick Battles that use them, 2) design your own scenarios that include them or 3) download some of the newer scenarios that feature the items from the pack.  (A few of the CW/MG stock scenarios have been updated by their designers to include the proper historical vehicles for those scenarios (Borderland, Shadow of the Hill 7 am, and Seven Winds), but you have to download them yourself from the Repository.  No pack or patch will update them for you.)

Supposedly, BF is working on new scenarios/campaigns that will be sold either as DLC or as a pack that may presumably feature the new vehicles/equipment, but no word as yet when those will be made available.

Edited by Myles Keogh

Yes, I just played the scenario "WELLHIT" from the repository. You will get a platoon of Croc's,flails and Infantry FT's. The battle map is one of the finest CM maps I have ever seen! The elevation changes are very challenging.

I was able to get a major victory playing as the Canadians. The battle lasts 2.5 hours'and ends in darkness. I would like to thank the scenario artist/tech, for making it.

All of my Croc's were destroyed except for one,and I was able to destroy 4 bunkers with it. I also destroyed 2 bunkers with I infantry FT's

I played the battle in RT Warrior mode. It took me about 3 days to finish.

I highly reccomend the new vehicle pack..and the WELLHIT scenario.Just watch out for the minefields!

Hessian, just FYI, If you were playing as the Canadians then it wasn't stock CMBN. You need the Commonwealth Module for that.

Just FYI MR's 1,800+ and 5000+ post's. I do know how to read! Please "GET A LIFE", and you are welcome. Know it all people like people like you two are the reasons people don't post here! There is always 1 or more @#$% on every site it seems.

Don't know why you're picking on me. I was clarifying VAB's post. And you obviously forgot to apply that reading comprehension thing before you wrote your initial answer. The OP asked re: stock CM. In what way does the Repository qualify as "stock" that you could answer (to paraphrase) "Yes, the pack is useful for stock because this Repository fan-made non-stock downloadable scenario is really good!"?

You were wrong. Keen, but wrong. Have the grace to realise that.

Honestly feel you've taken this the wrong way to be honest mate...

Online comms is so difficult without hearing tone of voice or seeing body language..but I read the posts alot differently to how you interpreted them.

Just FYI MR's 1,800+ and 5000+ post's. I do know how to read! Please "GET A LIFE", and you are welcome. Know it all people like people like you two are the reasons people don't post here! There is always 1 or more @#$% on every site it seems.

Pak40 and womble both have a good understanding of the game mechanics and are helpful on the forum.  I have learned a lot from reading their posts.  As wodin explained it is sometimes easy to misunderstand the tone of what somebody says when communicating via the forum.  They were just trying to contribute to the conversation.  Not very many @#$% on the BF forum and definitely not these two.