Pnz IVH becomes an AT Bunker when zoomed

After installing the Vehicle Pack.

I made a QB with Panzer IVH. When I zoomed in it converted into a bunker.

Did this two times with the same results. The Panzer IVH becomes a bunker when I zoom in. It reverts back to a Pnz IVH when I zoom out.

This does not happen to Panzer IVJ. The Pnz IVJ does not become when zoomed in.

Anybody else seen this???

We can and we do, despite 13% of the people being openly racist :(

Alot of people confuse anti-racism with not being able to joke about anything.

I wouldent go that far. Im definately opposed to the Sweden democrats, some of them are racists but to say all their voters are open racist is to much (if you ask me).

Whats more scary is that a full fifth of the Swedish populus has voted for extermist, Sweden demorcats (extreme right), the left (former communists, extreme left) and feminist initiativ (might sound good, but they are also extreme left).

And to bring us back to topic, I think I'll hold of on installing the VH pack until, Panzers stay Panzers (btw, is this something that happens to everyone?).

He ve, the whole event reminds me of my neighbour's misdeed. He cut a pine tree illegally in the forest for the xmas. Since it was broad daylight he couldn't just walk by freely and had to come up with an ingenious plan, hehe. We saw him from our house's window. He was holding the pine in his hands and as soon as he suspected people in the viciniti he stopped and hid behind the tree. He went even so far as to enter our corn field with it and performed the same stunt when he saw us observing him. He froze in the middle of the corn with a pine and just waited there until the coast was clear. Was quite a sight, hhaha.

Same with the tank here. As soon as it suspects enemy it turns into a harmless bunker, hehe.

I wouldent go that far. Im definately opposed to the Sweden democrats, some of them are racists but to say all their voters are open racist is to much (if you ask me).

Whats more scary is that a full fifth of the Swedish populus has voted for extermist, Sweden demorcats (extreme right), the left (former communists, extreme left) and feminist initiativ (might sound good, but they are also extreme left).

And to bring us back to topic, I think I'll hold of on installing the VH pack until, Panzers stay Panzers (btw, is this something that happens to everyone?).

As someone who voted left, and who knows active politicians in that party, I can unequivocally state that they are in no way "extreme".

The extreme left are the syndicalists and autonoms, not the left party.

Yeah they ussed to be communists... some time in the 60's and 70's.

They haven't been communists in many many years, but the name change took a while (still, it's now 25 years since that happened).

And the feminist initiativ are all over the place. They are part left, part right, part green but the main thing is the feminist thing.

But yeah, living here I can tell you that most of the people who voted for SD are openly racist nowadays.

It's suddenly become socially acceptable to have very racist or prejudice views in public.

And it's making me sick to the stomache.