Favourite/Best Mods .....

The only mods not compatible with versions 2.0 and up are the uniform mods made prior to the release of 2.0 (upload date prior to DEC 2012). Everything else will work fine. The only other mods that may not fully work with 3.0 are the UI mods, since some UI stuff changed in 3.0. They'll work for the most part, though.

Vein's flames.

Simplest, smallest, but makes a HUGE difference.

I also very much prefer ( I think they're MikeyD's ) the red-splodge casualty marker rather than the stock skull&crossbones. Also a very small mod.

Marco's UI mods - predominantly his weapon pics, but his compass makes life so much easier.

From memory some environmental ones in addition to those above... there's another Rambler one (I think it is) that sets the tabletop surrounding the map to the same colour as grass. I find this helps a lot for some reason. There's also one that fixes the visual distortion you get from the ploughed field texture when you zoom out. I also like Marco+JuJu UI for silhouettes and SS dot pattern on the UI. Finally Aris/Fuser's horizons are nice.

-F

If I could only use one mod, it would be Veins_V3_special_effects_CMx2. That covers everything--including great hit decals. That is a MUST have.

For uniforms...

I use Veins RTGermans V2 (works fine) mixed with ezGermanGear and Benparks German Foliage Helmets. I also use the Kriegsmarine Uniforms mod and EZ_SS_Uniforms.

For the CW forces, I use Veins various fantastic mods. For the Amis, I use EZs Uniforms.

For vehicles, I've got all of the Aris mods.

For the UI, I used Juju's.

For buildings, I use Tanksalots.

For Terrain, I use some of Aris and other's mods, but I've gone back to stock green for the grass and foliage.

For sounds, I use a large mix. Mord's Immersive American, the RO stuff for all, some of Oddball_8's (the screams, man!), some of Waclaw's, and others... too many to sort out these days. I don't like the big reverb most mods put on weapons, so many of my weapon sounds are stock. Artillery is modded (Waclaw or Oddball's?), though.

Oh, and EZ's surrender flag is cool.

There are a few others...