Some Scenarios

Please do release them!

Have you got anything covering the AO of TF Helmand, wouldn't mind seeing some familiar sites again...

I've got a few:

A generic green zone map loosely based on the area around FOB Inkerman.

An actual map of the Sangin DC area.

An actual map of the green zone somewhere between GSK and SGN (although I can't remember exactly where).

An actual map of the area around Green 9 and CP Haji Alem.

Ok - I've nearly finished tweaking my Generic FOB Inkerman map ... dimensions are 2.5 km x 1.5 km (ish).

My thoughts on this scenario are all about low casualties, low ammunition expenditure and low collateral damage for Blue against a multi-spectrum threat. Tweaking and testing will be huge but I'll see how it goes.

Got a fair amount done over the last few days. I have a Victory Point solution that reflects the conditions and constraints I am trying to impose on the player.

I'll probably tweak the Blue Force structure slightly tomorrow, refine the first AI plan and once that works to my satisfaction, throw in some more plans. I'm aiming at a minimum of 4 AI plans.

If things go well, I should have this ready for release in about a week. I'll probably start a new thread for this scenario with some screenshots in the next couple of days.