Does 3.0 Improve game play?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a better example, Bruce.

CMNormandy2014-08-2416-41-35-58.jpg

This is just one squad. Now imagine this multiplied by 100 for a Huge battle. Don't know about you, but I really don't want to see those "Casualty" markers. It's just screen clutter. I know some want it, so a toggle to turn it on or off should be provided, IMO.

Thanks Doug. I haven't got around to upgrading yet and I was just wondering what the UI looked like. Yes the option to turn it off/on would be good.

Matrix has expensive wargames. They upgrade constantly for free what you let dribbles out for money each no I won't no more.

Your AV pathfinding AI still sucs. Now I pay for another upgrade that won't fix the thing that was wrong from day 1.

Note I have all of your CMx2 products but no more I'll wait till you get CMx3.

The pay for the patch is dead.

CMANO (Harpoon replacement) is better and if you don't watch out they will include another product to sim the land battles then CMx2 modern.

Dude, I don't know that game but aren't you are comparing tactical with strategical game? Briefly looking at it it seems very o,teresting, thanx for pointing it out.

Pathfinding ain't much of an issue for me, you just have to set denser waypoints to avoid quirky stuff. As for AI, yeah, sometimes things get fubar but I wouldn't call this a major turnoff.