CMRT- First Person Camera?

I noticed on the game overview one of the features for CMRT was a First Person Camera? Where is this option? Or is it something where you can move the camera as if it where in FP?

On the start screen, go to Options, then Controls. There you can change the camera modes. Check also the CM Game Engine Manual (in the main folder) on side 12 for further info.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that when I use the RTS mode, page 12 that the menus come up on the screen which is nice and I don't have to use the keyboard. The standard mode doesn't allow you to have the menus on the screen? Sort of like CM1? I still ended up using the keyboard I have to figure out what I like best.

I sort of liked the way we had it in cm1.

By the way, do you guys keep any of the aides on the screen like movement arrows etc?

I noticed that when I use the RTS mode, page 12 that the menus come up on the screen which is nice and I don't have to use the keyboard. The standard mode doesn't allow you to have the menus on the screen? Sort of like CM1? I still ended up using the keyboard I have to figure out what I like best.

I sort of liked the way we had it in cm1.

By the way, do you guys keep any of the aides on the screen like movement arrows etc?

Steve mentioned they might add the right click menu to the standard camera when I mentioned it after RT was released. That would be awesome.

Have you tried FPS camera? Made me dizzy. Others love it.

Thanks,

Bobo

Steve mentioned they might add the right click menu to the standard camera when I mentioned it after RT was released.

That would be great if they did. The FPS controls are a nice idea, but I don't like the way the camera jumps all around when one starts to move the camera.

I went to the standard mode but for some reason I have not immersed myself into this game like I did when I received the cmbb game. I also have Normandy but for some reason I choose not to play. Something is just missing with the game and I can't pin it down. I liked the LOS tool in CMBB but it's not as easy to do it on these games, unless I am missing something.

I went to the standard mode but for some reason I have not immersed myself into this game like I did when I received the cmbb game. I also have Normandy but for some reason I choose not to play. Something is just missing with the game and I can't pin it down. I liked the LOS tool in CMBB but it's not as easy to do it on these games, unless I am missing something.

Use Target. It has LOS indicators built in.

I found the same missing quality in reverse once I started playing CMx2 games. Could not go back to CMBB or CMAK.

YMMV.

Bobo