Tanks a Lot's CMRT building preview

All you do is go around different threads and attack me and my mods, without any regard of respect for me, the original poster of this thread, and the other users, not only you wanted to hack a thread of mine now you also intervene in other people's threads only to attack my personal mods disregarding what is discussed in this thread by Tanks a Lot's work and therefore derailling the discussion from Tank's a Lot work to mine, this is UNACCEPTABLE.

You have been flagged to moderators, please refrain from causing unrest and personal Attacks.

One thing is not liking another person work, another is insulting his work by continuous personal Attacks, in different threads, making stupid jokes, and mocking his work.

My mods use scans from wooden structures, I have no idea where they come from and in any case I have no reason to justify anything in front of you because they are just mods for a videogame made from my personal taste, with a special respect of the original game's aspect, I never claimed anything different and I offer my personal work to the other users to be used or not completely freely. You claim to be the repository of historical truth and use this just to attack people who you don't like for some reason, your behaviour is offensive and your continuous provocations add nothing to the discussion of other users, now you try to derail also Tank's a Lot thread and this is not a correct thing to do in the regards of the original poster and the other users.

I'm sorry, but I do not discuss with you, because you rage about any criticism / suggestions - and not attacking you, but I appreciate your work - and I can do it

Now everyone can see how they looked really Polish villages - so my posts are constructive

You do not discuss with me yet your very first words in this thread show my name and dicuss only my mods, nothing to do with Tank's a Lot thread.

Your only intention is to attack my work and you keep referring to me in a thread where I have nothing to do because this discussion is Tanks a Lot showcase of his work, you have no other intention than attacking me and my works using threads you know I'll look into because I am interested in the subject and your first and only post in this thread demonstrates this.

You continue to provoke me and derail discussions of other users threads to conduct your personal crusade, citing my name, work, attacking it in order to start a discussion that has nothing to do with the thread.

I'm sorry, but I do not discuss with you, because you rage about any criticism / suggestions - and not attacking you, but I appreciate your work - and I can do it

Now everyone can see how they looked really Polish villages - so my posts are constructive

To be fair, it really doesn't sound like you appreciate his work.

It really does sound like you are attacking him.

Maby it's the language barriers, but that's how it seems.

To be fair, it really doesn't sound like you appreciate his work.

It really does sound like you are attacking him.

Maby it's the language barriers, but that's how it seems.

I repeat once again;) - these are not personal attacks - only write about his work and how it is far from historical reality, that's all;)

ps. perhaps this cultural barrier, we do not offend about anything;)

I repeat once again;) - these are not personal attacks - only write about his work and how it is far from historical reality, that's all;)

ps. perhaps this cultural barrier, we do not offend about anything;)

Yes, but there are a few things to consider here:

A: What he is making are mods for the game. They don't have to be historically correct. I mean, he could just as easily do the same with your sounds for example, and you would not like it if he did. At least not the way you are doing it. If you don't like his mod, don't download it.

B: You had absolutely no need to bring it up in this thread. Discussing it in his thread is enough.

and C: It is clear that he doesn't want to argue about it any more so bringing it up is bound to be an aggressive move from your side. (since you have said your piece and don't really need to keep discussing it).

If I were you, I would apologise publicly to him for this disruption and agree to disagree on the subject in general and not bring it up again.

Because even if you didn't intend it to, it is coming off as you being rude to him.

Unfortunately, "Kieme" uses scans of homes with modern times (some houses are 100 years old) - so now the whole country as the abandoned building a western town, everything is gray, brittle (and even these asbestos roofs) - although in reality the villages of eastern Polish 1939-1945 were much more colorful (walls painted different colors - blue, white, brown or alternately) and often were simply new - as already mentioned - abandoned western town

http://mwmskansen.pl/polski-multimedia/galeria-zdjec/skansen/lato

now accuse me of harassment, trolled, insolence and .................typhus plague ;)

http://mwmskansen.pl/polski-multimedia/galeria-zdjec/wydarzenia/majowka-w-skansenie-2013

Waclaw, don't drag arguments from other threads into unrelated threads. It's not only rude to the original poster, it's disruptive to the thread.

with all that talk i wonder if farmer huts in western soviet union where whitewashed in similar fashion like in poland? if yes id fancy me some whitewashed farmer huts, not sure the 1 story modulars would great for that.

if i would know how to do it, id get together with waclaw to make it myself so this could stop :D

but hes right, the wooden structures in the game, stock and modded, look as if they are abandoned for the most part.

in the picture above in post 1, stock looks like its straight bought out of home improvement store and the modded looks abandoned like some shacks we have around here, with fitting roof.

not to steer up trouble here, but hes right about what he says, maybe the language barrier is not helping here though.

EDIT: now i see the post above me, maybe this deserves a separate thread.

with all that talk i wonder if farmer huts in western soviet union where whitewashed in similar fashion like in poland? if yes id fancy me some whitewashed farmer huts, not sure the 1 story modulars would great for that.

if i would know how to do it, id get together with waclaw to make it myself so this could stop :D

but hes right, the wooden structures in the game, stock and modded, look as if they are abandoned for the most part.

in the picture above in post 1, stock looks like its straight bought out of home improvement store and the modded looks abandoned like some shacks we have around here, with fitting roof.

not to steer up trouble here, but hes right about what he says, maybe the language barrier is not helping here though.

EDIT: now i see the post above me, maybe this deserves a separate thread.

bagration action is happening in the territories of the republic Polish of 1939 (exactly coincides with the map of contemporary Polish - not Russia) - and here were painted peasant houses (they lived each other poles, Jews, Belarusians, Ukrainians, Armenians, Tatars) are not only for decoration (used lime), but to protect the wood against corrosion, weather, insects - it was necessary - regardless of the war.

Besides these villages for 1944 "fed" Germans, were destroyed during the retreat.

Yes, but there are a few things to consider here:

A: What he is making are mods for the game. They don't have to be historically correct. I mean, he could just as easily do the same with your sounds for example, and you would not like it if he did. At least not the way you are doing it. If you don't like his mod, don't download it.

B: You had absolutely no need to bring it up in this thread. Discussing it in his thread is enough.

and C: It is clear that he doesn't want to argue about it any more so bringing it up is bound to be an aggressive move from your side. (since you have said your piece and don't really need to keep discussing it).

If I were you, I would apologise publicly to him for this disruption and agree to disagree on the subject in general and not bring it up again.

Because even if you didn't intend it to, it is coming off as you being rude to him.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=115265

Here is the whole discussion, there does not offend anyone, even writing that his work I really like, although I do have some suggestions / comments

Here's a map of Operation Bagration with the languages spoken in the area in 1937 acording to the Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Poland1937linguistic.jpg

CMRT covers areas north of the Pripet (Rokossovski's 1st Belarus Front and up), more or less.

BagrationMap2_zpsa52fa2d9.jpg~original

Green: Belarusian

Pink: Polish

Yellow: Ukrainian

Blue: Baltic languages (and Polish in some areas)

There were huge minorities in 1939 Poland. In some "Polish" areas there were almost no Polish-speaking people at all.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=115265

Here is the whole discussion, there does not offend anyone, even writing that his work I really like, although I do have some suggestions / comments

Errors from both sides here and I believe that it was caused by the language barrier. But I think it would be a good idea to just drop it all together now.

Love your sound mod btw.

Here's a map of Operation Bagration with the languages spoken in the area in 1937 acording to the Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Poland1937linguistic.jpg

CMRT covers areas north of the Pripet (Rokossovski's 1st Belarus Front and up), more or less.

BagrationMap2_zpsa52fa2d9.jpg~original

Green: Belarusian

Pink: Polish

Yellow: Ukrainian

Blue: Baltic languages (and Polish in some areas)

There were huge minorities in 1939 Poland. In some "Polish" areas there were almost no Polish-speaking people at all.

we are not talking about nationality or language, but the architecture in those areas outside of the churches was the same - Polish or Ukrainian peasant living in the borders of the republic Polish 1939 uses the same materials and construction methods - the rest of the Russian peasants to build houses as well as poles and like them secured / painting

Errors from both sides here and I believe that it was caused by the language barrier. But I think it would be a good idea to just drop it all together now.

Love your sound mod btw.

I hope so, I just wanted to help - just live in Poland and I know how much can confuse the old black and white movies - where everything is gray and dark - in fact, it was different - for example, often painted houses in blue because this color was intended to protect against insects

here more or less as it looked - although it's still only a substitute

Will you release à "Tank a lot's building big pack" in the future...? I think that will be most appreciated.

I probably won't release one big pack, because the file size would be huge. Maybe a few packs, it depends on how many buildings I end up doing.

• 2 weeks later...