Tanks a Lot's CMRT building preview

• 1 month later...

You're doing really nice work, but it looks almost "hyper real", sticking out a bit among the rest of the game's not very high resolution textures... if anything, your work should be a wakeup call for the people making the stock textures, or at least for the people who hire them!

Looks great Tanks :)

You're doing really nice work, but it looks almost "hyper real", sticking out a bit among the rest of the game's not very high resolution textures... if anything, your work should be a wakeup call for the people making the stock textures, or at least for the people who hire them!

Remember that the stock game ( incl. textures ) is designed to be able to run on the slowest computer that customers may own.

Increasing texture definition raises that "lower bar".

But hey, with great modders like Tanks out there ( and others ), we get the best of both worlds. :)

TaL, thank you for this great looking buildings. 

Yesterday I d/l your Normandy buildings from repository and part two file is corrupted..Part one is ok. I tried d/l part 2 few times, but result  was always the same - file corrupted. I can't find this file on cmmods.

Can you help me?

Thanx

TaL, thank you for this great looking buildings. 

Yesterday I d/l your Normandy buildings from repository and part two file is corrupted..Part one is ok. I tried d/l part 2 few times, but result  was always the same - file corrupted. I can't find this file on cmmods.

Can you help me?

Thanx

Thanks Ales. Here is the link to my Normandy buildings on cmmods:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4748/details

I'd recommend downloading them from there because they are all in one piece. I had to split them up when I uploaded to the repository,  and that led to problems like you mentioned. If you want to try again with the 2 parts you got from the repository, make sure both parts are in the same directory, and just extract from part 1. It should automatically extract the rest from part 2, no need to open the 2nd part. I hope that helps.

I'd recommend downloading them from there because they are all in one piece. I had to split them up when I uploaded to the repository,  and that led to problems like you mentioned. If you want to try again with the 2 parts you got from the repository, make sure both parts are in the same directory, and just extract from part 1. It should automatically extract the rest from part 2, no need to open the 2nd part. I hope that helps.

Ed, thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...