visibility of button toggle in UI

poesel

I don't understand why Battlefront doesn't implement some brilliant mods out there.

In my opinion, the Marco Bergman's weapons range and image, make the game more attractive visually.

This mod from Juju it's brilliant too. It's not very difficult to see now if the button is toggled or not (after a bit of playing) but with this mod there is no way to get wrong.

Fuser's (Aris) mods are beautiful too. It will be great to see the vehicles changing their image if they pass through mud, dust, rain... But it's just a dream!

Please Battlefront, consider to implement some of this useful mods in future. I think it's a big help for players and visually elegant

Regards

I don't understand why Battlefront doesn't implement some brilliant mods out there.

In my opinion, the Marco Bergman's weapons range and image, make the game more attractive visually.

This mod from Juju it's brilliant too. It's not very difficult to see now if the button is toggled or not (after a bit of playing) but with this mod there is no way to get wrong.

Fuser's (Aris) mods are beautiful too. It will be great to see the vehicles changing their image if they pass through mud, dust, rain... But it's just a dream!

Please Battlefront, consider to implement some of this useful mods in future. I think it's a big help for players and visually elegant

Regards

Gets into sticky water. Who's mods make the list? Heck even AKD releases his own sound mod. In addition BF is not responsible for how anyone else mods the game. To include a mod as a part of the actual game they would have to be sure no copyright issues are there. For example I loaded the mod for the Band of Brothers music for CMBN. BF can't do that.

Now this particular item obviously wouldn't have copyright issues, but it does go back to them deciding what to include. Personally, I have the mod loaded. What I really want though is the hide button for example to change to unhide when my guys are hiding so I know when I hit the button what is gonna happen, same with button- I'd like button/unbutton and deploy/undeploy. I hate wondering "wait that unit is deployed, did I tell them to undeploy? Crap!"