Target not so briefly

A co

Get off my grass mod!

Lol :D. The funny thing is you are probably are no more than 10yrs older than me.

For real time speed certainly is important, but I’d think you would be surprised how good it is for comfortable, efficient control for WEGO too which I play 95% of the time. I dabble in real time play, but really don’t dig it 1v1. If it offered team play I would be VERY interested in playing it that way.

I'm too old for that. I stick with wego and I don't need no stinkin super mouse...(Not that I could use it even if I had it :( ). You youngsters and your smarty ass toys dangnabbit. Get off my grass mod!

I've even grown to hate touch-pads. A few years ago, I thought they were great.

Now, I find myself cursing the wife's laptop every time I use it. And oh, god, trying to use Photoshop on it... I'm a mouse man (man with a mouse?).

I'm fine with a smartphone, though, even though I don't use it for any kind of dexterity-challenging apps.

I remember being mid-pack or better during MP online play with games like Jedi Knight or UT/Quake back in the day on a PC, but I literally CANNOT use console controllers. I HATE them. I have no problem playing Arma2 on PC, but give me a controller and Battlefield X and I will have to spend about 30 seconds just trying to look up away from the ground. I'm like a 90-year-old nun driving in the fast lane at 25 mph.

One day I'll get a Nostromo. For now, the keyboard and a comfortable hotkeys file just pushes the smashpad into the "a bit too pricey for the benefit" bracket. I too like the multibutton mouse. I'm hoping that the advent of the new camera controls will allow me to remove some camera movement functions off the G700 and put some of the unit commands I'm using more and more onto the buttons they're currently using.

The G700 is my limit, in terms of multi-button mice. I just don't think I have the dexterity to go for the Naga or any of the others with more than 4 thumb buttons.

As I'm sure you well know, on superior computers the Delete key is also the Backspace key. And I'll bet you don't have a Delete Forward key like I do.

:P

Michael

You'll note that I don't subscribe to your sig. Hence I reject your notion of "Superior". Since I am being heretical (and immensely tongue-in-cheek), I'll averr that I do have a key on my computer that "deletes forward", it's just correctly named, unlike those on Fisher Price toys.

At first blush you might say that each approach has one labelled unclearly. The Mac calls a key that deletes to the left (backwards) the delete key, and is precise about the direction of the key that deletes to the right. The PC takes the converse approach and labels the key that deletes backward "Backspace", both to indicate direction and retain familiarity with the technological forebear, while leaving the direction in which its key labelled "delete" will operate.

However, if you are typing in "replace" mode, the cursor is on the letter that will be deleted. At which point the PC's "delete" key is accurately named, and the mac's "delete right" key is not, leaving the PC with two accurately and precisely named keys, and the Mac with none.

Which conclusively proves that the PC is the better machine, even if those Retina displays are blimmin' gorgeous. So nyah ner ne ner nah. :P

At first blush you might say that each approach has one labelled unclearly. The Mac calls a key that deletes to the left (backwards) the delete key, and is precise about the direction of the key that deletes to the right. The PC takes the converse approach and labels the key that deletes backward "Backspace", both to indicate direction and retain familiarity with the technological forebear, while leaving the direction in which its key labelled "delete" will operate.

However, if you are typing in "replace" mode, the cursor is on the letter that will be deleted. At which point the PC's "delete" key is accurately named, and the mac's "delete right" key is not, leaving the PC with two accurately and precisely named keys, and the Mac with none.

Which conclusively proves that the PC is the better machine, even if those Retina displays are blimmin' gorgeous. So nyah ner ne ner nah. :P

Zigackly what I was going to say. :)