Its Out!

Think about how karma balances out, DB, and how that re-balancing can affect the game we're playing right now :P

I'm about to sacrifice a Cornish game hen so that should appease the karma gods.

I do wonder what exactly you're referring to though. Are you getting reinforcements in Men with Suspicious Hats?

Or are you waiting for my assault up the hill. in King Ludwig? I don't the thought of a frontal assault up a hill defended by what I presume are Germans who will fight.

I'm finding CW troops a bit light on firepower and the 2inch mortars are not in the 60mm class.

In all seriousness: Thank you db_zero for bringing us to the brink of release. By my count this is the 6th false alarm/hoax thread for the release - just one more needed!

I threw some silver at an old lady, she spilled some tea-leaves over a ouija board then said she just has a feeling: battlefront will not release CMRT until there have been at least 7 false alarm threads ...

Aprils 1st is too obvious. A day after the manual is released is more effective FFE.

It can't be far off. I think tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. I will get off work, go and pick up my new .357 magnum and when I get home I will fire up my computer and see an email message saying RT is ready to be downloaded.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

I'm about to sacrifice a Cornish game hen so that should appease the karma gods.

I do wonder what exactly you're referring to though. Are you getting reinforcements in Men with Suspicious Hats?

Let's say that your Mk IV's have been very, very lucky. Or those PIAT operators are ancestors of Frank Spencer.

Or are you waiting for my assault up the hill. in King Ludwig? I don't the thought of a frontal assault up a hill defended by what I presume are Germans who will fight.

Speaking of King Ludwig, I haven't received your turn via Dropbox still. I'd totally welcome a frontal attack, they're very cool to watch :)

I'm finding CW troops a bit light on firepower and the 2inch mortars are not in the 60mm class.

I'd say that a British Platoon has more or less the same firepower as one and a half US squads. Or at least, in CMx2, I need a full British platoon to achieve what I can achieve with one full US squad + the BAR team of another.

Those little 2inch mortars indeed aren't in the same lethality league as the US 60mm. But they can be very annoying. They deploy quickly and can be used to slow down an advancing enemy. And those smoke shells are priceless.