In Sea-Tac ~ 2 weeks now Want to meet?

Hey, John. I live in Ballard (Seattle proper). A bit busy this weekend, but we should hook up some time. I have a friend in Portland who also plays CM.

Are you living here, or just visiting, I guess I should ask?

Perhaps, but who among us is not at least a little bit quirky in the eyes of someone else? He gets a ration of grief but always returns in good cheer, making his rather thick skin...probably a reptilian aftereffect to be sure, something to admire and a trait I could probably use more often.

Why anyone would want to meet someone who promotes crackpot theories like nukes being detonated over Kursk and repitilian underworlds is beyond my understanding.

Well, different people have different interests. It is that simple, i guess.

Why anyone would want to meet someone who promotes crackpot theories like nukes being detonated over Kursk and repitilian underworlds is beyond my understanding.

The World would be quite boring without eccentricity.

Here I am, waiting anxiously for a game that sees little digital representations of tanks and soldiers being moved about a little Digital map.

I stayed up purposely after midnight to see if it was released. The first thing I am doing this morning is checking this Board wondering with others if is it available yet.

I am sometimes brave enough to visit the Peng challenge thread. The Reptilian underworlds have nothing on Peng!

In view of the above, I am always careful about criticizing the interests of others.