Mosin rifle bolt

DMS

You're somewhat late to that particular pigpile, DMS... I know there have been a number of other remarks about it, and the devs are aware of the issue; it's the sort of thing that I have high confidence will have been fixed by the time we have the chance to get our sweaty little paws on it. A tickle at the back of my brain says it might even have already been fixed.

mikeyd1_zpsdcb6dc1d_tn.jpg

Mosin rifle bolt is crooked! While it was crooked only for sniper rifles, usual rifles were with straight bolts.

044-mosin.png

OMG. This game is BUGGED. A crooked rifle bolt? How do you live with yourselves. Everyone knows that the wrong rifle bolt will completely ruin Soviet tactics.

Oh... you've fixed it.

mutter mutter. what's a troll going to do now?

This post was brought to you on Remember a Troll day, to commemorate all the trolls who have given their time to P*** BFC off and annoy the rest of you.;)

Its not trolling if you spot something and happen to mention it politely. Game making is like combat, you start to develop that 'thousand yard stare' from continually looking at the darned game. More than once BFC has done a collective 'D'oh!' head-slap when someone happened to mention some minor thing getting left out (like M3 GMC textures) :D

OMG. This game is BUGGED. A crooked rifle bolt? How do you live with yourselves. Everyone knows that the wrong rifle bolt will completely ruin Soviet tactics.

Oh... you've fixed it.

mutter mutter. what's a troll going to do now?

This post was brought to you on Remember a Troll day, to commemorate all the trolls who have given their time to P*** BFC off and annoy the rest of you.;)

You really aren't doing yourself any favors by making an ignorant response like that.

I am pretty certain Sailor was being ironic/facetious in regard to Superwoz's recent outburst.

I was, and you got the reason in one as well- I read this thread straight after and just made a (too subtle) allusion to it. Next time I will put a link. Sorry if my little joke was misunderstood. Serious posts rarely put a wink after the text!

Most definitively wasn't getting at a fair spot on a graphics detail, politely pointed out as this one was.