CMBN Bulge 44

kohlenklau

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry too much about the brown swirl -- it's not all that easy to see anyway unless you zoom in really close, and IRL steel helmets picked up all sorts of rust and dents mud and lord-knows-what-else spots on them from use. For all we know, maybe he just used it to boil some warming broth or shaving water, and it's a spot from the cooking flame.

I just also re-noticed that "US" is reversed on the cartridge belt.

Highly realistic, because actually he's a clueless cannon fodder replacement, sent straight to the crisis in the Ardennes from the "repple-depple" in France. Nobody had time to show him how to put it on properly. And the veterans in his platoon are ridiculing him behind his back.

See? Almost anything less than optimal in CM can be explained away with a bit of imagination :-)

O-haiyo Gozaimasu mina-san!

Well, it seems I now have all settings alike but CMBN seems dingier for some reason for the winter terrain copied over from CMFI.

shot29_zps16fed24c.jpg

Mark, what flavor(s) of pie did you stuff into your pie-hole? ANything exotic? Cranberry Rhubarb?

So, from this point we just continue to change uniforms by file renaming. Keep them in nice little folders to facilitate upload to GaJ and repository mod sites.

I will go look at roadsigns and such.

Roofs and buildings & all that I never got to do diddly squat... Our 5 finger discount system doesn't work for that!

OK! So, when CM East Front comes out we know how to add snow!!!! That guy in that other thread who thinks we are crazy for always modding something away from where it is designed to be---He'll have a cow with that idea!! LMFAO!

EDIT: just thought that maybe I can adjust terrain image brightness in photoshop and retry later after work.

Sorry Mark. I guess I never downloaded that mod. I somehow forgot it even ever got made.

That was as I recall the first time I started to harass you to finish the winter mod and you said I had to go into a biker bar with pink ladies under garments on? Or am I recalling incorrectly. Well, maybe I should just quote you from that January 2013 thread post.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=107958&page=2

Alright, here's the deal: I will work like crazy this weekend (no work to take home, no honey-do chores, no visiting relatives, etc., etc.) on this project in order to finish it up and release it. Then all you bastiges, with kohlenklau out in front, have to don pink bras and panties, and march into the nearest Biker bar and loudly proclaim how much you just love the TV show "Sex and the City."

Those who survive can then enjoy a wintry CMBN.

So, I will let YOU decide on which method to get CMBN the winter terrain, your old hand-made products or just copy over from CMFI. I guess it is easy to use the CMFI trees and brush and bushes and small hedge.

But definitely your Columbian cartel coca white snow terrain looks awesome compared to ol' dingy britches from CMFI. :)

I think we are a week away from uploading all this to the masses!

STILL NO ANSWER: What kind of pie?

Highly realistic, because actually he's a clueless cannon fodder replacement, sent straight to the crisis in the Ardennes from the "repple-depple" in France. Nobody had time to show him how to put it on properly. And the veterans in his platoon are ridiculing him behind his back.

See? Almost anything less than optimal in CM can be explained away with a bit of imagination :-)

Is this the origins of a boy named SU?

you never uploaded it! Great, I can go ahead and take back the pink items for a refund. Glad I kept the receipt.

6AM, soon I will have hot black liquid to drink and begin some more modding... I have the day off!

I will do German Army: helmets, gloves and greatcoats. No white greatcoats. Hey Mark, I think we should also nix the whitewashed gas mask can, canteen, etc. OK?

Now that Waffen-SS are indeed separate files, we can make their greatcoats more Waffen-SSy.

• 2 weeks later...