Casualty Count

In CMx1, the casualties inflicted by each sub-unit was kept track of and easily accessed. I always found it entertaining, particularly during campaigns, when you had a fave AT gun crew, etc who racked up the kills.

As far as I can tell, CMx2 does not keep track of this. Am I wrong or am I just not finding it anywhere.

Cheers

I think it's in the 3D post game map. You have to click on a unit to see the stats. Only issue is that units that exited the map wont be able to show this. I wonder if using + or - to cycle through all the units that have exited might resolve this...:rolleyes: I'll have to try next time that happens.

It's certainly there in the "View Map" option at the end of a game. The data appears in the bottom left corner, and if it's a campaign game, you'll see the element's aggregate kills as well as their kills this time out.

I remember reading that + and - would show you all the units, present, exited and excised (even if their corpses had been Buddy Aided away), but also haven't checked that yet. And you won't see the kills attributed to offmap assets, anywhere.

Also, it's never been clear to me if the kill counts for individual infantry teams from split squads are for just that team or the entire squad/section combined.

I looked at that recently, and it's for the individual teams. I had A team with a different cas score than B team of the same squad. My vague recollection is that the numbers are combined when the squad recombines in a future scenario of a campaign, and thereafter the "campaign" numbers for the teams are the numbers for their squad, aggregated, once you split them again.