Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

JM Stuff

Gentlemen's,(ladies), it's time to give a flower or a bottle of wisky to our best or best crazy moder's.

In your opinion who are the most of work?

The best or the crazy moder on the forum, not only the most mods but the tiiiiiiiiime to make a mod or prepare a full campaign?

I wonder if this guy's take the time to play himself CMBN CMMG CMFI CMSF... :o:rolleyes:

Users of photoshop, moders..., you know, how much hour, day, month(s) you need to make something when you give your best (the top of the top).

Keep in mind :

1 the most of work

2 the crazy finding

3 the most userful tools mods in the game.

Anyway thanks a lot of all of you to give yours best (mods, scenarios, campaign, voices, noises, idees futur patch...) and let us enjoy your work.

Criticize it is easy but doing something makes proud. :P

Okay, I'll bite.

- Craziest modder: without a doubt, Fuser. Pumping out mods on an almost daily basis for years. Totally nuts.

- The most work: Fuser and Tanks A Lot are nominated here. Fuser for sheer volume. But the vote goes to Tanks' s buildings as -to me- they have the greatest visual impact in any game. Also, he worked on them for about 15 months straight! :eek:

- Most useful/mod: I'd nominate my own UI, but that seems a little cheesy. ;)

Any whiskey will do. I'm not picky. ;)

- Craziest modder: without a doubt, Fuser. Pumping out mods on an almost daily basis for years. Totally nuts.

+1 to that.

- The most work: Fuser and Tanks A Lot are nominated here. Fuser for sheer volume. But the vote goes to Tanks' s buildings as -to me- they have the greatest visual impact in any game. Also, he worked on them for about 15 months straight! :eek:

+1 to that.

- Most useful/mod: I'd nominate my own UI, but that seems a little cheesy. ;)

I would say that if @Juju wanted to pick another as most useful he could pick the animated text mod (but that's two modders). I really really like Juju's UI and it actually fixes issues (try figuring out if a unit is hidden with the vanilia UI). But the mod I miss the most day to day when it is not there is the animated text mod.

Aris is a psycho crazy modder, seconded only by Juju's thousand and one BMP choices in his UI. But for sheer, absolute off his rocker crazy? DC's stalled/aborted/BFC-2.0-interrupted attempt to mod EVERY Division/Battalion insignia on every uniform and vehicle in the Brit/Commonwealth army.

Aris probably the most work over all...he's touched nearly every BMP in the game environment since CMBN was released.

Really useful mods, I'd say Juju's UI.

Mord.

In no particular order except from Aris who sweeps the dance floor:

Aris, Juju, Mord, Tank's s Lot, EZ, Vinnart, Vein, Rambler, DC, Jacquinot, AstroCat, Marco Bergman, Paper Tiger, ...

These and more men who I currently don't have in my memory are all heroes for me.