Market Garden Uniforms are First Rate!

US Airborne, US M1936 backpack, Luftwaffe flieger, and especially Fallschirmjaeger helmets and smocks, very, very, very well done!

Your uniforms just get better and better, and except for maybe adding some dirt and slight changes to hue and saturation, you're taking all the fun out of uniform modding! :D

Many thanks, BFC!

mjkerner,

Did you say dirt? Since the dirt must be depicted at least as accurately as the uniforms themselves, you're going to need some help. Here's the tutorial on Dutch soils, complete with crisp, clear color pics!

http://www.rwsleefomgeving.nl/publish/pages/92324/into_dutch_soils_24_334830.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

Great...a dirt grog!:(:D

MARK!!!

I'll cover the door...here's a pillow case...grab everything you can carry and let's beat feet back to CMFI GL BULGE '44!!!!

Martyr, I am cruising through the brz fodlers now and seeing what looks new and shiny.

Looks like a new FJ para helmet, cover looks more HD to my crappy eyes. I can see the detail of the webbing material. And there are 2 new painted camo pattern versions. 3 color scheme.

smod_german_lw_helmet-para7_zps2d5d3efe.png

The Luftwaffe flieger uniform set is new...

The Waffen-SS uniforms need a proper Hohenstaufeen or Frundsberg cuff title. The bmp's still have the LSSAH cuff title as far as I have seen. "Modders ho!"

a small note, maybe new, now when you rezexplode the output folder has a nice module icon and it says the specific folder name rather than a generic a or b. I would get confused on what folder I had opened.

well, only the MGV210a folder made the pretty icon, b just was a plain folder. Hmmm. oh well, no biggy.

[holland] is a new bmp file suffix.

not the best screenshot sorry. Maybe I have to go and adjust my graphics settings after loading the new module? There are 5 new uniforms. The usual set: senior officer with just a belt and pistol, tall jackboots and crusher cap. mid officer and junior officer have load bearing equipment and helmets, maybe ankle boots. nco and regular soldier have jack boots again with helmets. And check out the 50mm mortar!

Kriegsmarinetroops_zpsed670872.png

here is the bmp for the nco. fiel name is smod_german_wm_m43_soldier-nco_uniform

smod_german_wm_m43_soldier-nco_uniform_zpsc0af0fc8.png

MARK!!!

I'll cover the door...here's a pillow case...grab everything you can carry and let's beat feet back to CMFI GL BULGE '44!!!!

Right! I think we can use 50 RM Commando. A quick in and out. But it will have to wait while I finish the 4 MG scenarios I started last night!

The 50 mm was a nice surprise when I was playing US Paras vs Fallschirmjaeger (Devil's Hill). My Paras were on the firing line along a hedge when a bunch of small bursts landed among them. Turns out a 50mm was direct firing at them!

(Are you listening, Broadsword?:D)

I'll have some additional uniforms for the Kriegsmarine in a day or two- WIP pic:

CM_Normandy_2013_10_12_13_18_08_43.jpg

imagen

Hey benpark, how is your Kriegsmarine mod coming? I know that nik mond beat you to the Repository and his mod certainly looks great, but so does yours and the more ability to mix the better as far as I'm concerned. Besides, I love your striped undershirts!

Sorry, I got distracted for a bit with work stuff. I'll upload them to the GaJ warehouse soon. I had one other version to finish up- if I can do it sooner than later, I'll add that one as well.

Nik Mond's are great. I have them loaded up as well as mine, and they seem to go together nicely.