No Greatcoats for US Parachute Battalion ?

noob

BFC must not have done the mdr files or whatever files "marry" the uniform to the model. Or more probably, they don't have the US Para models for taking the greatcoat bmp images done yet. I tried renaming the US greatcoat files to the same names for the Para uniforms, and they came out looking very Dali-esque.

Jeff, I'm following the Forums and finishing up some " small" mods for Broadsword and now for noob's and kohlenklau's game, but haven't been playing because now that I retired, Martha has me whittling down that honey-do list every day (she's still working for another 4 years:D).

But, if you send me those endgame files:), I could start a new one this weekend. Maybe try one of the newer H2H maps that have been posted lately. Maybe even a CMBN game?

Jeff, I'm following the Forums and finishing up some " small" mods for Broadsword and now for noob's and kohlenklau's game, but haven't been playing because now that I retired, Martha has me whittling down that honey-do list every day (she's still working for another 4 years:D).

But, if you send me those endgame files:), I could start a new one this weekend. Maybe try one of the newer H2H maps that have been posted lately. Maybe even a CMBN game?

You retired mate? you are only 40.;)