New GL-Campaign in progress

While I am waiting for CMEF, I have started to play a little bit with the GL-Editor and have begun to create a small campaign :)

It takes place on July 10th 1943 at the southern coast of Sicily. The player will command British and Canadian Forces, fighting against the Italian Army.

80% of the maps are finished - so, during the next 2-3 weeks, I´ll need some volunteers for testing.

Regards

Frank

@Augusto and imolestcats - got your message - thanks for beging volunteers! I will send you the testing-scenarios as soon as possible - may be next weekend, if I work fast enough :-)

@Jaeger jonzo - if you like, I would send you the next scenario, when it is ready for testing?

Regards

Frank

Some news about the progress of the campaign....:)

The title will be "Welcome to Sicily" - action will take place on July 10th, in the southeast region of Siciliy - you will command small parts of...

No.40 RM Commando

51st British (Highland) Infantry Division

SAS Troops

British 1st Parachute Brigade

1st Canadian Infantry Division

...during this mini-campaign.

Regards

Frank

Some news about the progress of the campaign....:)

The title will be "Welcome to Sicily" - action will take place on July 10th, in the southeast region of Siciliy - you will command small parts of...

No.40 RM Commando

51st British (Highland) Infantry Division

SAS Troops

British 1st Parachute Brigade

1st Canadian Infantry Division

...during this mini-campaign.

Regards

Frank

Oooohhhh yeaaaahhhh. Sounds great.

How many battles will the campaign be?

• 2 weeks later...

@iMolestCats:

Hi, did you get my mail? I´m asking, because of the fact, that some of my latest mails went to the nirvana - something seems wrong with my web-account - may be the NSA has stolen them :)

And some news about the campaign: I am confident, release will be about the last August weekend - I am in a hurry, when MG is released, nobody will be interested in such stuff any more ;)

Regards

Frank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After a long break (caused by the birth of my daughter :) ) I could return to my CM activities yesterday and have almost finished the mini-campaign. Before uploading it, I would be pleased to find some volunteer for the final playtesting. May be, during the long period without working on it, I have forgotten some things, which should be improved for the final version.

Regards

Frank

After a long break (caused by the birth of my daughter :) ) I could return to my CM activities yesterday and have almost finished the mini-campaign. Before uploading it, I would be pleased to find some volunteer for the final playtesting. May be, during the long period without working on it, I have forgotten some things, which should be improved for the final version.

Regards

Frank

I don't really play single player, so I wouldn't be a suitable candidate for playtesting the campaign. But I am one who has enjoyed the birth of a daughter. Congratulations! I hope all is well with her.

And thanks for the time and effort creating content for this great game.