Okay, BFC...

Well, I wouldn't hold your breath. Pre-orders for Gustov Line just started yet the game wont be out for 4-6 weeks. The official announcement for Market Garden hasn't even happened let alone the pre-orders.

You call yourself a wargamer and can't tell an obvious tactical distraction?

You fell for the post count, see.It works quiet well. This forum full of those , shall we call them , plants. Take Michael Emrys for example. Obviously a collective of posters using this same name.

I know for a fact mjkerner is a real Wisconsin Cheesehead because I met him on the internet!

You fell for the post count, see.It works quiet well. This forum full of those , shall we call them , plants. Take Michael Emrys for example. Obviously a collective of posters using this same name.

Oh, I see. And this "plant" Michael wish me a HNY. I can't believe..... Well, I have to go now.... Rabbit!!

Love

Alice