PBEM anyone??

There's no strategy/tactics forum for this one either, strangely enough. If you're to judge by actions, one would conclude this is intentional.

In which case, posting up just about anything whatsoever concerning Normandy in this forum is fair game, with the possible exception of tech support, since there actually is a forum for that.

All very useful, thank you. While we are on the topic of organising forums/online materials - I find the repository very badly organised. When I go there, I want to search for, say, the most highest rated campaigns, yet I can't order the files using either 'highest rated' or 'campaigns'. Given the lack of packaged scenarios in the CM 2.0 games I think BF could do more to drive players towards the best of the user generated material.

Saying that, any of you fancy a game?

There's no strategy/tactics forum for this one either, strangely enough. If you're to judge by actions, one would conclude this is intentional.

In which case, posting up just about anything whatsoever concerning Normandy in this forum is fair game, with the possible exception of tech support, since there actually is a forum for that.

Dude, there's the CMBN Wiki with tons of info.

@ squatter:

Many people search for their opponents in wargaming clubs. You'll find some mentioned here if you read a bit.

By the way I'm interested! Only problem: I'm at V1.11 and won't change for another couple of weeks because I have an PBEM game going at the moment.

But when you're still interested in maybe three weeks I'm there!

My personal tastes:

- Scenarios way more than QB

- I'll play either side (Allies or Germans)

- don't give a f**k about balancing, as long as I get a though fight :)

- I like realism

- shorter match as a start

Interested?

Cheers

Olf

By the way I'm interested! Only problem: I'm at V1.11 and won't change for another couple of weeks because I have an PBEM game going at the moment.

But when you're still interested in maybe three weeks I'm there!

You can have both at the same time. Just make a copy of your CMBN directory and upgrade that. I have 2.01 and 1.10 on my computer at the moment.

Still looking for that game... anyone?

Oh, and sorry for the minor hijacking, was just being amused by dasmorbo, I'd take you up on that game, but work is tying me up too much at the moment, hate it when RL interferes with gaming. ;)

GL finding a game, just keep the thread alive and someone will take you up on it!

• 1 month later...