Total train wreck

Well I have now deleted 2.0 from my system. I have tried all the work around ideas mentioned here to try and get a single QB game off the ground, the only way I play BN, with absolutely no success. I have tried some AI games just to see what all the hype was about and sure enough I have all the lovely crew and deploy bugs too.

The deployment bug is bugging me so i'm knee deep in Shockforce and it's modules at the moment.I remember this game and it's release problems,a total wreck but the guys got tore into it and patched it,numerous times.It's a total gem now.What game ever released,has not had teething troubles.

At least these guys support and work on their products unlike some i could mention,whose titles i 'll never buy again.Total bollocks anyone,sorry total war i mean :rolleyes:

The deployment bug is bugging me so i'm knee deep in Shockforce and it's modules at the moment.I remember this game and it's release problems,a total wreck but the guys got tore into it and patched it,numerous times.It's a total gem now.What game ever released,has not had teething troubles.

At least these guys support and work on their products unlike some i could mention,whose titles i 'll never buy again.Total bollocks anyone,sorry total war i mean :rolleyes:

It isn't teething problems, it isn't something small, the patch makes CMBN TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE. I am still fighting to get my money back and I have now heard from others who are equally frustrated. One guy is pissed because he just bought 2.0 yesterday and didn't bother to read about it. Speaking of, why isn't the 2.0 taken down, why are they still selling it????

I agree, I have ETW and I am very happy when the game actually loads and doesn't CTD after 20 years of game time.

It isn't teething problems, it isn't something small, the patch makes CMBN TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE.

Odd that you should put it that way since I have been playing with v2.00 since it came out and I don't think I'm the only one. Look, I am genuinely sorry that you find it so frustrating and I hope that you will get some satisfaction soon. But really, exaggerating the problems (and yes there are some) doesn't help.

Michael

I SURE SEEM TO BE PLAYING CMBN ON VERSION 1.11 AND JUST ENJOYING IT AS MUCH AS EVER, OH, I GUESS YOU JUST CANNOT GO BACK TO THAT??? TOO HARD FOR YOU.... TO REMEMBER HOW.....

Take a chill pill, Version 2.0 will get a patch and the world will maybe get back on its axis for you. Some of you really need a life.

Well I have now deleted 2.0 from my system. I have tried all the work around ideas mentioned here to try and get a single QB game off the ground, the only way I play BN, with absolutely no success. I have tried some AI games just to see what all the hype was about and sure enough I have all the lovely crew and deploy bugs too.

Did you make sure that you installed v2.0 over v1.11? Because every problem you have reported here, is related to installing it over v1.10 or earlier.

It isn't teething problems, it isn't something small, the patch makes CMBN TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE. I am still fighting to get my money back and I have now heard from others who are equally frustrated. One guy is pissed because he just bought 2.0 yesterday and didn't bother to read about it. Speaking of, why isn't the 2.0 taken down, why are they still selling it????

I've had issues since 1.11 and the upgrade for CMBN and the patch for FI,game freezes,hang ups and deployment issues.Damned annoying yes,Unplayable not at all.You have to work around stuff at the moment and yes i have crashes also,i save quite often as a result.This stuff will be fixed.They are bugs,it happens.If the game was totally broken,that would be a diferent matter-the point is it's not

It will be fixed.These titles require a lot of patience to play and sometimes that includes patience with bugged releases.Try it sometime :rolleyes:

Did you make sure that you installed v2.0 over v1.11? Because every problem you have reported here, is related to installing it over v1.10 or earlier.

Yup, I installed 2.0 over 1.11 and have the PBEM QB 5% error. So that's not it.

I just needed to convince my wargame buddy to switch to scenarios from QBs until the patch is released. No hard feelings. No flusteration. Just deal with it and move along.

Yup, I installed 2.0 over 1.11 and have the PBEM QB 5% error. So that's not it.

I just needed to convince my wargame buddy to switch to scenarios from QBs until the patch is released. No hard feelings. No flusteration. Just deal with it and move along.

You can easily tackle the 5% issue and play all the QBs you want.