Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play anything, you kilt-wearing git....just send me a set up and MAINTAIN CONTACT, any bloody fool can move into a new house and still play....the internet is usually accessable pretty much anywhere, Colorado included...(well maybe).

They see mae patchin', they bae hatin'.... 1.11 CM:BO

Di' ye ever acquire a proper version o' tha sacred game laddie? Beyond Normandy perhaps?

I have CMBN and I am indeed a force which which to be reckoned... with.

Just as my former Squire, Nidan1 whom I SOUNDLY beat* to the tune of 4650 to 9. Yes, 9. Nine. Single digit.

Like your IQ.

Eight above your Charisma level.

What's it to you, you big girl's blouse?

*Like a great big drum. A great big, smelly drum. With no fashion sense.

I have CMBN and I am indeed a force which which to be reckoned... with.

Just as my former Squire, Nidan1 whom I SOUNDLY beat* to the tune of 4650 to 9. Yes, 9. Nine. Single digit.

What's it to you, you big girl's blouse?

Pffft! Mah wee span'l cuid beat Nidan1, an' tha poor darlin's bin daid fer eight years.

Ah will saind ye a setoop an due course, ye weasel's tooth-pick. As soon as Ah've saint a setoop tae Noba, cos he asked firrrst an' has Jarrah floors. An' yoo didnae, di ye?

An' didnae trifle mae wi' splittin' hairs, ye asked alright... pillock.

What does flooring have to do with anything? You're making less sense than usual, and that's saying quite a bit, because you never made any sense. So now you're making negative sense. You are actually removing sense from the multiverse every time you open that festering gob of yours.

Have you no shame?

Get some from Noba. He's full of the stuff.

....waffle....

You should be ashamed yourself, taking cheap shots at a Faux Scot who can't defend himself... mind you it's not that any of your shots ever hit their mark.

Noba.

p.s. why are your troops all laying out in that open field getting cut to pieces by machine gun fire? Did you tell them it was character building?

... mind you it's not that any of your shots ever hit their mark.

Noba.

Really? You've got a couple of HTs which might have differing opinions on that.

And in that, they'd fit in with just about the rest of the whole freaking planet, you prancing pensioner.

p.s. why are your troops all laying out in that open field getting cut to pieces by machine gun fire? Did you tell them it was character building?

No. I told them that it was just your troops and they replied, "Eh? No worries, then"

Really? You've got a couple of HTs which might have differing opinions on that.

And in that, they'd fit in with just about the rest of the whole freaking planet, you prancing pensioner.

No. I told them that it was just your troops and they replied, "Eh? No worries, then"

And now they are suffering for your incompetence. And the HT's just decided to wash the blood out of the back before they re-engage, nothing wrong with a tidy battlefield.

Noba.

Hi! Is this the place where I can get a friendly game? Just as soon as my new license activation comes in the mail I'll be ready for some action, already, you betcha.

Nah. It's just a place where knives come out, flash in the sun and get hidden very quickly... the owners are afraid of shadows.

Noba.

Hi! Is this the place where I can get a friendly game? Just as soon as my new license activation comes in the mail I'll be ready for some action, already, you betcha.

I would call you a swine, but in doing so, there's a distinct possibility that swine, world-wide, would rise up in protest.

And with good reason.

Damnably good reason.

Eeeck its baaaaack!!! I have a couple of new recipes to tell you about....send me a setup you flake.

• 3 weeks later...

Seanachai smokes my cigars and drinks of my rum and hosts me at his Canuckian island regularly.

Papa Khann commandeers my (remodeled) bathroom for hours each year.

Olde Joe has impinged on Twin Cities-itude (and my house) on occasion.

Lars has passed out on my couch and hosted me and mine on his boat for years.

Berli and I have... shared things. Sam the Dog and Joe the Cat worship him and tremble at the mere thought that he might grace them with his Presence or, Wonder of Wonders, stay the night.

In short, I am a Nexus of Pengitudisnous, and as such, demand a Sacrifice.

I claim Boo.

......demand a Sacrifice.

I claim Boo.

And you can have him.

ALL of him, and we don't give refunds.

Not even exchanges.

Although we might give some time to making sure you ACTUALLY take him.

Apart from that, In fact, we don't give anything, anymore.

Noba.

p.s. We do give one thing, actually, now I come to think of it; and that is a reward for whomever removes Emrys from our sights. Permanently.