Where is everyone from?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a long time reader of this board, and I live in France, in the countryside 160km SW of Paris, which I left after living 10 years in this crazy city.

By the way, Adjudant, I'm 90km NW of Orleans, and I used to live there for 11 years! (college, high school, and university time)

Darstand,

There is quite an interesting fighter museum in Phoenix, I visited it some years ago... Isn't it the "Fighter Aces" museum?

Marko,

I spent two months in Sydney 2 years ago, this city is "bloody" great, mate! ;o)

(in fact it's the only city in the world where I would like to live...)

Better get my response in before this thread is locked.

Originally from State College PA, home of the PennState Nittany Lions (and about 15,000 drunken fraternity brothers who wish they were on the team 'cause of all the girls who hang on football players)

College in (where else?) PennState.

Graduated Dec '98, degree in history, minor in German.

Moved to N. Plainfield New Jersey in January, probably will spend the greater part of my remaining life here.

DjB

Joel, Adjudant --

I rode my bike throgh France last June. I spent two days at the youth hostel in Orleans, and then rode N. from Tours to Chartres. Joel -- what is the name of your town? -- I may have ridden through it the day I rode from Tours to Chartres.

Salud

Sage

I gotta agree with Sgt. Rock. This internet thing is amazing! We really should have an annual get together in a centrally located place. Rio de Janiero would be about right. Maybe a little inconvenient for the Scandinavians.

I'm from Hot Springs, Arkansas; the boyhood home of Bill Clinton and vacation spot for Al Capone and his cronies back in the '20s. Could there be some kind of connection?

Pleased to meet you all! Isn't this board a kick in the pants. Do you think the forum will get more active or less so, once we get our hands on the game? Mikeman out.

Guest Big Time Software

This has been a great thread. Very interesting to know where you all are, both personally (wargamer) and professionally (wargame publisher smile.gif) Unfortunately, the danger point of this thread's size is getting near, so I am going to have to shut it down. Things can get ugly when a thread gets too big!

Thanks to all who posted!

Steve