Any Saving Private Ryan Scenarios?

Hi All,

Long time, no see. I've been away from the forum for a while (trying to get into miniatures skirmish gaming but still not there yet).

I'm watching "Saving Private Ryan" again for the umpteenth time because there is nothing else on the box, and it got me thinking, has anyone done any CM:BN scenarios based on the film yet? I know for CMx1 someone did Ramelle (the final battle). Hell, in CM:BN you could do a whole campaign based on the movie.

Anyway, looking forward to your replies.

The beach landing scenario in the SPR-campaign is a blast.

I tried it briefly last night but was getting a ridiculously low frame rate of like 1 every 2 seconds. I will turn down my graphics settings and give it another go because it would be a shame to give up on it when others are saying it is so much fun.

I tried it briefly last night but was getting a ridiculously low frame rate of like 1 every 2 seconds. I will turn down my graphics settings and give it another go because it would be a shame to give up on it when others are saying it is so much fun.

Try to turn shadows off, it might help quite a bit.