Post Your Email for PBEM

panzer@xtra.co.nz

Quote From A petrified HERR OBERST

NOT YET!! Not until I have had time to practice, otherwise all I will hear for months will be Titan nagging me to play him, or him bragging about how he whupped my a$$!

Herr oberst,i have no wish to crush one such as you due to a lack of experince with the game mechanics.I would rather you were familar with them first as i intend to be before i rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. :)

your mate

titan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom punkrawk

"This thread is now long enough to qualify for a Monthy Python quote..."-Fionn

'Monthy Python?'Who is that?Monty's brother? smile.gif don't pay any attention to me.

'it's just a little waffer'

"RUN AWAY"

'Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elder berries!'

'How do you know she's a witch?' 'She turned me into a newt!'*everyone looks at him*'I got better'

I love that movie,haha but it's just gets stupider and stupider everytime I watch it,it's more funny quoting it anymore smile.gif

I still haven't seen Life Of Brian yet,or umm...that other one...I forgot...But I used to watch the show on PBS every friday.Dern funny guys...We all know you brits are just guys,the 'women' over there are just guys dressed as women,I know this, I watched it on tv smile.gif

------------------

We ain't got no place to go,let's go to a punk rawk show

Ive just finished playing demo for second time.. what a great game.. I want to toss my icq and email into the ring and would like to hear from anyone who would like to try out the demo pbemail with me.. ive gamed extensively in the warfare world, but never by email...

email: check my profile redface.gif)

Thanx to all who brought us this fine game!

------------------

Fantasy Glassworks

custom stained glass

Guest Madmatt

Ok, I 've wet my bed, no wait a sec... Thats made my bed, oh hell anyway Time to Sleep in it!

madmatt@cinci.rr.com

Never played a PBEM and work schedule makes it a little rough but send me a e-mail ifin' (hey it's a word, just not a REAL one!) ya wanna tango. Fionn has first dibs though! wink.gif