New file at the Repository: ezUniform (2012-04-21)

I made these for myself now they are for whoever wants them. File contains (US and German) CMBN base uniforms for infantry and tankers. 2 extra gear files are include for US which are painted green and 1 extra Infantry uniform. German get 1 extra grey uniform and 2 extra helmets, the german gear file include new water bottles. Also include are face skins and an alternative goaway casualty. To use all just place unzipped folder ezUniform to your z folder or grab out what you want. Anybody who wants to use to make something else feel free to do so. Not tested on any apple Mac.

More...

Thanks

I just wanted to complete a base set for BN, I do not have the CW module so I could not do those.

Anybody doing German stuff, who may want to use the Y strap and belt, and have PhotoShop Cs3 or above, I can supply a layered .psd version that you can easily pull out and use for your SS stuff. Just PM for link location.

33op6qw.jpg

ez

Is it only for KIA? (Need to distinguish from WIA as I always try to give buddy aid.)

It's no different than the red cross, just it's a skull and crossbones signifying a dude is down...the base colors tell you if a guy is KIA or WIA.

BTW...nice work EZ.

Mord.