The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)

I bet you could run a monster CMBN scenario on that computer.

The question is whether the information gathered is eventually used for controlling the US public [figures] or whether it is actually uncovering a hot bed of conspiracies. I favour the first as being an incidental but important bonus for the spooks

Well of course they are going to use it to control the US public. But I'm not concerned. I make a point of not worrying about things beyond my control, and since I -- as a member of the US public -- will be under their control I won't be able to do anything about it, so it's a waste of time to worry. QED

I bet you could run a monster CMBN scenario on that computer.

I bet To The Volga would bring it to its knees.

Maybe that's how we defeat it? Install CM, then set it to playing To The Volga against itself.

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328562.100-the-god-issue-religion-is-the-key-to-civilisation.html (subscribers only)

Even subtle exposure to drawings resembling eyes encourages good behaviour towards strangers (Evolution and Human Behavior, vol 26, p 245). As the saying goes, "watched people are nice people".

11-spy+drones.jpg

meanwhile on planet Zorg

SITREP (Situation Report)

Private intelligence was received a few days ago and was quite disturbing. The gist of it was that the Reptoids, smarting from the immolation of five of their motherships, were sending 20-30 more, together with some sort of "planetary weapon," in order to hold Earth, which they consider theirs.

Am delighted to report that this intelligence, which caused a bit of a scare "topside" and would've really screwed up all sorts of plans, has been rendered obsolete by no less than three wars in the dimensions well above those in which the ETs/EDs I work with operate. "Sadly," all those Reptoid ships got wiped out and will never arrive here. We won two wars outright and got the better of the Reptoids in the last one.

In other good news, strong reinforcements have arrived for one contingent, progress is being made in conducting interdimensional operations, and hard won lessons in how to function within perhaps the most perverse and difficult operational environment in the galaxy are being passed on.

Sincerely,

John Kettler

• 1 month later...

It's all too real, and its surveillance capabilities will be beyond Orwellian. Talking total electronic information vacuum cleaner, this per my high level sensitive contacts! By the way, did you know that part of FB's startup capital came from the CIA proprietary In-Q-Tel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel ? Nice pun, that!

You may also be interested to know that the government can and will erase stuff from Twitter. I reported on an astounding daylight mass disappearance incident in the Persian Gulf that was witnessed by slews of sailors, crews of merchantmen, skippers and officers on various vessels,embedded journalists and more. Hundreds of Tweets simply vanished from history after the NSA and CIA marched in to Twitter headquarters, and the journalists were silenced, the latter per both intel and journalistic sources.

Regards,

John Kettler