Being Superior to Peng is No Challenge

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emrys' sig is longer than any post he could conjure.

A lion costume is firth the drengist Lond Daer.

All that glitters is not long haul trucking for Lars.

Papa Khann's new Hobbit hole will not the Kraken be Seanachai and meself on Sunday.

"We'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks; but we don't want the Irish!"

Emrys' sig is longer than any post he could conjure.

A lion costume is firth the drengist Lond Daer.

All that glitters is not long haul trucking for Lars.

Papa Khann's new Hobbit hole will not the Kraken be Seanachai and meself on Sunday.

"We'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks; but we don't want the Irish!"

"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok?"

gamey first turn artillery barrage

Quite, aren't first turn artillery barrages just the epitomy of gaminess Boo?

I mean, what sort of cad and bounder would resort to such sneaksy and low levels of gaminess, Boo?

And what sort of numpty would moan about our dear departed Peng committing such a crime yet do the exact same thing themselves?...Boo?

Apples and orangutans, my dear Stuksey-Poo!

Peng is sneaksy and a CMBN Beta tester and had play tested (As opposed to platested) the aforementioned scenario*, whereas I am guileless, an all-around nice guy and as affable as a person can get without becoming a William Saroyan-esque zombie.

And I was playing the corn-fed Muricans, so you KNOW I was the good guys!

(*Sort of like being a non double-blind playing opponent, if you know what I mean. Right, Stuka?)

Well it's just a DAMNED good thing that I'll be in town for the week. Not only was the Sacred Peng Challenge Thread relegated to page two, I see from past posts that it's not the first time in the last few days!

There's not much I can do when I'm working in TacomaDenverDallas but you'd THINK that Boo Radley could at least pick up some of the slack ... as slack jawed as he usually is he should be used to it.

Not to mention that he's a slacker just in general ...

I'm SO disappointed in you lot ... well not in Michael, I don't expect much of him so I'm usually not disappointed.

Joe

The very thought of being nice to Joe is enough to make me lose my breakfast. In any event, I can listen to Spike any time I like.

Michael

I remember a short story by Harlan Ellison, titled, "When Jefty Was Five" I believe, about a young boy who never aged and could listen to old rock and roll programs on a magic transistor radio.

You probably have a magic crystal set and as for the non-aging part, well... we all know about alcohol being a preservative.

Stuka continues to mop up the remnants of my battalion. Darn hedgerows and no rhino equipped tanks or satchel charges has left me even more disorganized than usual. I blame Rune.

OGSF has learned (the hard way), the value of a veteran Panther. He also spent several turns playing "catch the MG rounds" with his HT. Firing from an elevated position into open top vehicles is quite a lot of fun.

Hoping that both games will wrap up in the near future (after 3+ months), just in time to install and play the CW module.

Sir Buzzsaw

Stuka continues to mop up the remnants of my battalion. Darn hedgerows and no rhino equipped tanks or satchel charges has left me even more disorganized than usual. I blame Rune.

Well, it is a rUNE scenario after all. I got guys with satchel charges out the wazoo so I can make a new door in a hedgerow pretty much anywhere I like, pop up, ventilate a few of the hapless mortar crews you've pressed into service and move on.

PS. as the Germans you were expecting Rhino equipped tanks?? You might want to Wiki that, Sparky.